Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

/ Makeupjj .. (help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
Osman307
hi friends, good morning everyone ... "Laugh"
< br>
As I see it, I have 307m black color ... & nbsp;
I just started to model my car, I wanted to get your help, I did the car rim selection without asking for it and I didn't have a photo machine. I couldn't load it & nbsp; but let me explain the rims with a short description .. there are black and red lines 5-arm tires 205 * 55 * 16 ".. & nbsp;
car jeep like high, first of all my question ...
< div> I'm going to drop the vehicle but how do I drop the springs or do I get sports springs? Which one is better and how many cm long will I be healthy?

second My question is that when the headlight dimming becomes good when I get dark, after two days, when the headlight gets hurt, I get water and then I worry about it.
& nbsp; student in Ankara yım ankarada is there any place you can know what is it? alt = "Applause" title = "Applause" />

THE LONG PURPLE SHOOT WOULD LIKE MY NAVY & Nbsp; MINI SIZE TO BUY IT ON THE LOOK:)) "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
hakan308
After installing the springs, you will get 100 TL in total for 300 headlights darkening.

Springs were around 230 TL.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-aksesuar-otomobil -land-vehicle-peugeot-307-fk-brand-5-cm-sports-spring-helix-32063717 / detail?

You are going to Vatan Peugeota in the clasp (03123851144) I'll help you if you pretend me before you go .

There are many places to be unswerving for the dimming of the headlights.
If you say that I do not have to worry about my head pain, do not make water mist,

< td = "paddingbottom10" valign = "top"> OSB Emek Küçük Sanayi Sitesi 648. Sok. D: 32

İvedik Village, Yenimahalle, Ankara

Whoever you ask in İvedik OSB already knows
Company name: 2000 Stop
Address:
Phone Number :

+90 312 395 22 42

08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
Osman307
sagolas hakan brother, so much to be liked, parada & nbsp; I have a shortage and I start the process ins ... very sagol & nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
gozem
my friend never mind getting into the spring business
make the headlights for those who have experience, who can guarantee you not to steam
steam ..
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
Osman307
What if I think I want to cut a pod from the original in the aga section like a car jeep, I don't want to handle it in the original springs. Are you troubled about the bow? ??? img src = "smileys / smiley18.gif" border = "0" alt = "Ouch" title = "Ouch" />
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
gozem
I have a nap too. Now I think what will I do on the day of the examination?
But if you do not necessarily drop it, buy a 3.5 spring spring price is between 225-250.
I gave 40 lira of drinking. the trouble will come from the front team in the future.
You can't get on the car with too many people, you can't go on any road. If the pressure from the mother and father is not worse: D (only mine is 5.6 cm low)
There is no problem with 3.5.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
hakan308
Don't cut the bows! Ilerd have a problem with the cut bow and you must get the original bow when the original spring is 600 TL.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
Do not spoil the original of the car, my brother, you can make the darkening of the headlights or dimming the headlamps or something.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
apopeugeot
headlight dimming, from the point of view of view, black always absorbs light, neither does it see itself harm what pressure it is.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
hakan308
I say [QUOTE = apopeugeot] headlight dimming, black always absorbs light because of the viewpoint, they will not see whether they will harm themselves or whatever pressure.
[/ QUOTE]

I don't understand what's wrong but let's not guide people wrong headlight
if it doesn't paint the mirrors inside (which is not painted in headlight dimming) there is no problem from the point of view
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
Mesut
I would say no to bows, I have a frequent shit until you write it out, your money is your coillover, it's like a monster: D
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
Osman307
[QUOTE = hakan308] [QUOTE = apopeugeot] headlight dimming I think that black always absorbs light because of the view, they will not see neither harm nor pressure.
[/ QUOTE]

I do not understand what relevance, but let's not mislead people. If the headlight does not paint the mirrors inside (which does not paint the mirrors in the headlight), I do not think that it will absorb the heat from the point of view [S QUOTE]: S < img src = "smileys / smiley12.gif" border = "0" alt = "Sleepy" title = "Sleepy" />
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
Osman307
[QUOTE] her brother is okay if i give her 2.500tl, i pull it on the curb, i remove it, i remove it, i remove it: i can not bend it to the top of the top: P "Embarrassed" "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
svgkhn
gentlemen slm profile, where do we add the photo was a little irrelevant but i have to do it: D
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:04 # 15
xdesign
Dude breaking springs. Don't break the original. Even on sale, you will have trouble. Inspection is a separate concern. Slightly flawed enrollment is not that good in terms of registration for the vehicle. I think 3.5 sports a spiral. I had it in the car but it was damaged and I need to buy a new one. When the goods we bought were Chinese business, I think it was a bit more until I got 200. but the front layout will be troublesome. Riding more than 3 people. Of course, this is important in the case of tire rims.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 16
Mesut
[QUOTE = Osman307] [QUOTE = Mesut] I say no go to the bows, I have a frequent shit until I write it out.

Her brother is okay if I give her 2.500tl, I pull it on the sidewalk. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
2500 TL, where did it come from: D You decide to have it, we have friends who do this heat very well as well as suitable fitting. I will notify you as I go: D backs torsion or you or bow ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 17
muratgulen07
[QUOTE = Mesut] [QUOTE = Osman307] [QUOTE = Mesut] I say no go to the bows, I have a lot of money until you write your tongue, your money will be like a monster, your vehicle will be like: D [/ QUOTE]

Her brother is okay if I give her 2.500tl, I pull it on the sidewalk. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
2500 TL, where did it come from: D You decide to have it, we have friends who do this heat very well as well as suitable fitting. I will notify you as I go: D backs torsion or you or bow ...
[/ QUOTE]
307 new cases with spring.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 18
slnysf
brother last week he put it on my dear, I went, I removed the headlights, I came home .. I sat on the blow dryer, I put the blade in between the silicon and opened the headlights. the rest is easy after disassembling .. it is not that difficult to disassemble but after learning the job :) i can't say anything to the springs :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 19
Osman307
[QUOTE = Mesut] [QUOTE = Osman307] [QUOTE = Mesut] I say no go to the bows, I have a lot of money until you write your tongue, your money will be like a monster, your vehicle will be like: D [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

there is a bow, as far as i know .. I don't know exactly. Sırıtma If it happens, we'll be on the cross Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:04 # 20
Osman307
[QUOTE = slnysf] brother last week, my dear, I went, I removed the headlights, I came home, I sat down .. I sat on the blow dryer, I opened the headlights by inserting the knife between the silicone. now super :) after disassembling, the rest is easy .. it is not that hard to disassemble but after learning the work :) i can't say anything to the springs:)

Thanks in my eye, I can't tear the glass of the headlight Sırıtma then we go to buy headlights Embarrassed
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”