Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MAKE-UP CASE MAKING

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:01 # 1
monalos
Hello friends, my car is 206 xt without makeup, I do not know the concept of makeup, I would be glad if someone explains it

all I know is the rear luggage logo is not on the slat

Let's get to the topic, I want to take the following parts and make the back of my car look beautiful. Do you think that the lath with the lath logo on the back of it is the makeup case that I want to take the lath with the peugeot inscription in the link, and then paste the lion logo in the makeup boxes.

cheetah

https://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-krom-bagaj-kapak-plaka-cıtası,pr-2808.html

logo

http: //www.***.com/peugeot-206-aslan-logo-krom-bagaj-kapagında,pr-5106.html
08.05.2020 19:01 # 2
samet206
Now how many models are your teacher? There are some fine adjustments in the 206s from 99-2003. If you need to start from your subject, the logo is small and on the lath. After 2003, the models were slightly different. the lath you throw is not chrome lath. You can not get the image you want by doing it, then you should change the rear bumper and the stops so that you can do it. It means that it costs 500-600 TL to do these things.
08.05.2020 19:01 # 3
monalos
As I mentioned in my 2002 signature, my vehicle is from April, you understand what I want, thank you for your information,

If I do the lath and the logo, it doesn't look good, will I change the bumper with the stop, but I will ask the bumper even though it is painful.

I do change the lath and logo change, if it looks good, no problem, I will change the bumper in the future, I will make the stop stop led, I think it will be
08.05.2020 19:01 # 4
samet206
Master, if you want, if I can find an example, I had it in my photographs. Look here, because the parts are different, when you change the slat and the logo, it is just a fake image, but if you can do all of them, it will be fine and change. The logo is different, so these should be okay, whether it is nice or not, but it is not very nice.

Differences in stop and bumper.

samet206 2015-01-18 20:21:17
08.05.2020 19:01 # 5
monalos
I understand, thank you very much. Thank you.
08.05.2020 19:01 # 6
monalos
Can I ask you 2 more things;

the bumper and the side laths are black, how do you think if we paint them in the color of the car?

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=37632&title=206-modifi to
08.05.2020 19:01 # 7
samet206
In my own vehicle, I travel without painting 5 doors, black plastic is mine, I just painted the door handles on the body color. The front and back belts are beautiful when they are painted on the body color, but a paintman who knows his job needs to do the paint to the entire paint bucket. I think it looks like you have stuck it, I think it is only for me, the rest is piano black (bright black) color, the rest is piano black (the rest of the vehicle is colored to the color of the car), I think it is in your own car towards the summer. In order not to throw paint in varnish washes after two layers of paint was thrown in certain time intervals after sanding plastic primer.
samet206 2015-01-18 23:12:57
08.05.2020 19:01 # 8
monalos
Thank you, do you prefer a bow, the car is receding from the front, but the fender is very open from the side
08.05.2020 19:01 # 9
samet206
I do not know your road condition as a spring, but if the roads are broken, if the slope is too much and you will not use thin cheek rubber, 3.5 CM spring and 1 tooth torsion 1 tooth torsion will be approximately 3.5 - 4 Cm. Pressing the tool rather than collecting it, I would definitely call it a 5 CM spring and 1 Tooth torsion because if you wear a spring with the intention of pressing it, the 3.5 cm spring will not be very happy. I recommend Eibach as a brand.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”