Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

maintenance questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:04 # 1
ErkanKurnaz

Dear friends.

Since I have a novice diesel vehicle (about 5 days), I have questions on my head. I would be very glad if you answer. my vehicle 2004 model 206 hdi km. 110,000
1. How many km do standard maintenance take place?
2. What should I do in maintenance (what are the parts that will change regularly)
3. What are your diesel vehicle usage suggestions (use and engine oil for example)?
How many kilometers does the 4th timing belt change (when changing oil, the master said that the belt started to crack)?
Is there a good repairman that I can recommend in the 5th bursa or will I go to the service?
Thank you very much for your help in advance ..
08.05.2020 14:04 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = ekurnaz]

Dear friends.

Since I have a novice diesel vehicle (about 5 days), I have questions on my head. I would be very glad if you answer. my vehicle 2004 model 206 hdi km. 110,000
2. What should I do in maintenance (what are the parts that will change regularly)
3. What are your diesel vehicle usage suggestions (use and engine oil for example)?
How many kilometers does the 4th timing belt change (when changing oil, the master said that the belt started to crack)?
Is there a good repairman that I can recommend in the 5th bursa or will I go to the service?
[/ QUOTE]

1 - If I think maintenance in diesel vehicles is done every 10 thousand km, like gasoline
2 - spark plugs diesel filter air filter oil filter motor oil needs to be constantly changed.
3 - I suggest you use it without overloading. Diesel engines are not as durable as gasoline powered vehicles. I have no knowledge about oil.
4 - I know that the timing apricot changes every 90 thousand km, but if it started to pop, I recommend you change it immediately. After an important part, replace it without any problem in the engine.
5 - I do not know about the services in the bursa
08.05.2020 14:04 # 3
Sinan
I am a diesel user too ...

1- You can do your maintenance regularly in 10 thousand km.
2- All our filters need to change as our gokhan friend says. If the air conditioner turns on when summer comes, you should also change the pollen filter.
3- These tools are kind and require polite use. without forcing too much.
4- I know that a timing apricot changes every 60 thousand km, nevertheless it's not wrong.
5- There are Şançelik Oto, Nilkar Oto, Karsat Oto, Bilge Oto as peugeot services in Bursa.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 4
IsmailAtes
I want to touch on a few points that I have experienced. I think the spark plug did not accidentally say that the answer to question 2 is wrong. I also recommend not to change gears under 3000 revolutions when using a diesel vehicle. These are not gentle, but they are more durable than gasoline engines. Another recommendation is that as soon as you start the car, do not move, wait for the engine to be lubricated for a certain period of time and do not stop as soon as you stop it so that your turbo will recover itself. Thus, the life of your engine will be longer. The air filter is not very necessary, but it should be replaced. The most important filters in the diesel vehicle are diesel and oil filters. I recommend you not to disrupt them.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 5
ErkanKurnaz

dear friends, thank you for your suggestions. At least the complexity in my head is gone. but once again my curiosity was enthusiastic.

08.05.2020 14:04 # 6
Sinan
In all of them, 20000 writers :) Do not look at him, 10 thousand of them have been cared for.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 7
ErkanKurnaz
thank you bro..
08.05.2020 14:04 # 8
Murat
[QUOTE = ekurnaz]

Dear friends.

[/ QUOTE]

Let me tell you what I know as a 206 hdi user.
Maintenance must be done every 10 thousand km.
Oil, air, pollen, diesel filters must be changed.
It is not recommended to use the diesel engine at low speed. Change the gear generally 3000 revolutions or more. You can use total and castrol 10/40 as oil.
The timing belt can vary from 70 to 90. If you have any doubts in mind, I suggest you change it right away, or it may cost you a lot of money. I bought the timing set for 120 TL a month ago. Of course, while the timing was changing, the engine ear and crank pulley also changed.

08.05.2020 14:04 # 9
hasimayaz
10,000 km. air, oil, pollen filters in 20.000. In addition to these, diesel filter should be replaced. It is useful to replace a timing set and excentric set in 60.000. It is useful to check the engine's ear while the belts are changing. Because diesel vehicles work a bit jerky, engine ears wear out faster. It is also useful to turn one disc when changing 2 pads. Approximately 120,000 km of clutch lining. expense. In Peugeot, the grip is generally from above, as it ends, there is no grip below, no grip from above is superstition. It is not clear when and where it will end. :) .. Depending on usage, 170.000 and 120.000. Manual control is acceptable in the front teams. If you lubricate the head of the gear pusher arms from time to time, you will have a softer gear. These are roughly what I can think of.
How many km the timing belt changes (when changing oil, the master said that the belt started to crack)?
The physical appearance of the belt cannot be a benchmark for change. In addition, the right side must be lowered completely so that you can see the timing belt and the pulleys must be removed to open the protection cover. The belt that the master controls visually is the eccentric belt. The breaking of this belt does not cause great damage to your vehicle, it will not only work until it changes, but the breaking of the timing belt shifts to the cent and causes you to break the valve.
What are your diesel vehicle usage suggestions (eg usage and engine oil)?
No problem unless you use open oil. It can be Total or Castrol. Do not waste all the can when changing the oil alone. Last 250 gr. Separate the flour one day, use the tool and check with a stick if necessary. Excess oil makes it difficult to drain the turbo and cause drying out. Controlled sheep excess loss in change.
hasimayaz 2009-07-05 12:40:21
08.05.2020 14:04 # 10
ErkanKurnaz
Thank you very much for this information. As I said before, my confusion is gone. because whoever I ask says something different.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 11
Doktor
As a 1.4 hdi user, I got the answers from these answers. Wink
Thanks
08.05.2020 14:04 # 12
SelmanBeber
The master has given all the necessary answers.
hasim master gasoline for 206
it says 20000 km for my cartata sevis time, I asked the service is this normal?
They said that you need to bring me 20000 years or more, and my car has seen 60000 km yesterday, yet the timing has not changed yet, they call the timing belt (TIM BELT). .
What is the price of a tractor?
08.05.2020 14:04 # 13
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = SelmanBeber] hash master gave all the necessary answers.
hasim master gasoline for 206
it says 20000 km for my cartata sevis time, I asked the service is this normal?
They said that you need to bring me 20000 years or more, and my car has seen 60000 km yesterday, yet the timing has not changed yet, they call the timing belt (TIM BELT). .
What is the price of a tractor?
[/ QUOTE]
It recommends 80,000 gasoline service .. Change it after 80's when you are not cramped .. I think the set is 170 lira, it goes up to 250 in the industry with labor .. take care of every 10,000.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 14
SelmanBeber
Then I have more than 20000 km road, which means I have more than 1 year time :)
Thank you, master, we will always be on the road ...
08.05.2020 14:04 # 15
extreme307_34
I do not have any trouble to do their maintenance on time.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 16
NURULLAH
SLM FRIENDS. I THINK TO TAKE PEJO 206 AND I HAVE FINDED PEUGEOT 206 1.6XS 3 DOORS. KM 200.000 DE. THIS VEHICLES WANT MOTOR MAINTENANCE IN KM ... I WOULD LIKE YOU HELP. Gülme
08.05.2020 14:04 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = ekurnaz]

Dear friends.

[/ QUOTE]

1 - If I think maintenance in diesel vehicles is done every 10 thousand km, like gasoline
2 - spark plugs diesel filter air filter oil filter motor oil needs to be constantly changed.
3 - I suggest you use it without overloading. Diesel engines are not as durable as gasoline powered vehicles. I have no knowledge about oil.
4 - I know that the timing apricot changes every 90 thousand km, but if it started to pop, I recommend you change it immediately. After an important part, replace it without any problem in the engine.
5 - I do not know about the services in the bursa
[/ QUOTE]

I will have some corrections within my knowledge;

2-air filter, oil filter and engine oil every 10,000th Others in 3 maintenance.
3- Certainly, there is a big harm to reducing the diesel car below 2000, and there is a risk of low lubrication.
08.05.2020 14:04 # 18
efsanemurat

friends, i'm a diesel user, this era got stuck in my head everybody says something most people say 2500 times is the most ideal

08.05.2020 14:04 # 19
emin08
[QUOTE = erkankurnaz]

Dear friends.

[/ QUOTE]

My brother Erkan has a master in Emek. I have all the mechanical maintenance of my vehicle done. If you want, he will tell you what will change, you will go, you will get the original parts, you will change it. He is a master I trust, who does his job well. Let me give you the phone number if you want, and you will call. Apart from the special service, Biroto is also very good about peugeot.

08.05.2020 14:04 # 20
emin08
[QUOTE = efsanemurat]

friends, i'm a diesel user, this era got stuck in my head everybody says something most people say 2500 times is the most ideal

[/ QUOTE]

My friend, "Ismail Ates" made a good statement on this matter.

My opinion is not to use excessive revs in 1st and 2nd gears. This will both increase fuel consumption and unnecessarily force the engine and driveline. In addition, you can easily use it in the 2500 - 3500 rpm range. There is an accumulation of soot in the vehicles used at low speed continuously. This will cause vehicle performance to decrease over time.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”