Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Maintenance cost

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
Gokhan_S
slm friends, I am going to maintain my 2001 model 206 in the first spring. I changed the ball, I did not get into the industry for 2 months, it sounds like the ball sound, I think this cost in service
* the current gearbox oil is troubled especially when shifting to 1st and 2nd gear, especially when shifting to reverse gear If I don't remove my foot from the clutch, it won't pass
* Km. I guess the needle will have jumped, it doesn't show its true course, while I travel with 50, I will move with the pointer at 10 o'clock
* 3 cm and 30 cm inward as a result of rubbing romorka at the front headlight and glass level. length left pit
* the left rear door lock will be faulty, but we can open it from the inside, the door is not opened from the outside If I do not pull it up, it does not hold, I want to have the brakes put on the pads.
* There is a break in the left tail lamp, I need to replace it with the original
& nbsp; I would be pleased whatever the average cost of the peugeot service I wrote at 90,000 km and above.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
Gokhan_S

no answer guys

08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
06OzGuR06
Those who use 206 will help you. "Smile"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”