Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Maintenance and Turbo Oring replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
Guests
Gentlemen oring is dead where I pointed it out, I got it done. We put the oil fully synthetic, we replaced the oil filter, the diesel filter was clean, we left it, I replaced the air filter in 500 km. As if the vehicle is still low. I don't know, is it psychological?
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
Serkan
It could be psychological if you kept your expectation high, I think it wasn't low before :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
Guests
I don't think Serkan. I just got on, I think he should have gotten used to a little bit of maintenance, it has recovered slowly. I felt especially when I pressed at 2, while the car was advancing, it suddenly threw itself forward at 3000 revolutions. :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
Serkan
Care has had an effect, that the oring I mentioned will have no effect :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
Guests
Will it not happen? Turbo is leaking air. There was also a decrease in the whistling sound.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 6
Serkan
In my old 206, I was walking around the turbo hose, the master in the maintenance realized that two fingers come into it, so this car does not go, he said he fainted, he said I did not notice anything, he said that you will notice the difference when you change the hose, we did not notice the hose :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 7
hsnsnl
turbo grams of air .. the drop falls, I realized that in my car, the oil had come from the place where it was - we just wrapped a teflon under it, we hit the top in the rıng .. we came across the oil and it was immediately noticeable.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”