Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lubrication in cooling water 206 gasoline sedan

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
Adem H
Hello friends, the 2010 model gasoline 206 sedan cooling water tank has become a lubrication in the area near the cover. I went to the master, there is no problem, there may be no oil, antifreeze can also be incompatible. I went to a different master, he said in 206's, I can not say anything without removing this problem. My vehicle has 55.000 km yet, does anyone know about this subject.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, I recommend you to take a photo first so that we can make a more healthy comment. I recommend that you completely drain, refill and observe the cooling water in order to follow the lubrication well. As the first master said, different antifreezes cause these types of problems.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
talip206
If we do not have antifreeze beforehand, the dirt inside may be caused by rust etc. It had been with me once. Oops, I went to the master for sure. I did not handle it because the master did not say anything certain. I cleaned the oil and made some additions from time to time. Now there is no problem. If you have not done overheating, do not be afraid if there is no water mixing in the oil
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
Adem H
It does not mix water with oil. I poured out the coolant with cop and handled water and antifreeze again. This time the water became very rusty.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
crazysado
I hope Soner brother, my friend's problem is not mine, I also got an antifreeze in the 206 1.4 16 v car 2 months after I put the antifreeze in the expansion drum, the inside of the expansion drum started to become lubricated, and the cleaning is degraded inside the antifreeze and as a result, my cylinder seal was deformed as a result. We changed it, I have no problem now
08.05.2020 20:14 # 6
Adem H
crazysado cylinder seal I suspect sometime. How much time and how much it cost. I opened a lot of expenses. Something else came out.

08.05.2020 20:14 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = crazysado] Soner, I hope Adam's friend is not my problem. I also started to lubricate the inside of the expansion drum 2 months after I put the antifreeze on the car 206 1.4 16 v. The cleaning occurs again with the water, and the antifreeze removes these lime as a result. my cylinder seal was deformed, we changed it now i'm fine [/ QUOTE]
Yes, you threw in the pictures to me, we'd met on the phone, thank you. My situation has passed but by itself. It is good to check from time to time but talip206 2017-03-14 22:46:48
08.05.2020 20:14 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = Adam H] crazysado cylinder seal I suspect sometime. How much time and how much it cost. I opened a lot of expenses. Something else came out.

[/ QUOTE]

We have problems with you, like my partner. I also had a misfire in the cold engine in rainy weather and then a lubrication in the drum. I don't know if the two have connections, but I solved the misfire by changing the coil, and the oil event also improved over time.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 9
crazysado
Last year I had it in February at the authorized service. All the gaskets on the engine were given radiator cleaning antifreeze 5 30 oil or 1450 TL. 1 year was guaranteed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”