Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lpg too late (Solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:57 # 1
Karacocuk24
2 days ago, when I went to Izmir, I came to Izmir, the same day, the next day, when I ran the vehicle, I had to say that it was one night, maybe it was 1 time. If a friend who knows the reasons was giving a warm buttonhole at the location, I would be happy.
I solved the problem myself. In the water system, there was air, I poured some water from the bleeding area.
Karacocuk24 2018-07-16 09:30:11
08.05.2020 20:57 # 2
talip206
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Friends, I went to Istanbul from Istanbul 2 days ago, I did not worry that it was a night, maybe 1 time, the next day, I did not worry that this morning, I came across the road for 16 km and did not pass even when I found the 90 degrees. I was glad if the friends who knew the reasons were giving a warm buttonhole in the hot position when I passed the heating and the heating system, I would appreciate it.
If you go to the lpg service, the settings will be reset from the computer and it will be corrected immediately. If it does not, there is probably a situation with lpg temperature sensors. Since it does not sense the heat, it does not switch to lpg.
talip206 2018-07-15 10:55:20
08.05.2020 20:57 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] When my friends went to Izmir from 2 days ago, I came to Izmir for the same day, the next day, I did not worry about it, it was 1 night, and I came to this point and this was a 16-hour hand when I came, Even when I found it, it was not over then it was over and when I turned on the heater, I would be glad if the friends who know the reasons were giving a very warm temperature in the hot location.
If you go to the lpg service, the settings will be reset from the computer and it will be corrected immediately. If it does not, there is probably a situation with lpg temperature sensors. Since it does not sense the heat, it does not switch to lpg.
[/ QUOTE] may not detect heat but blows warmly in the heater
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”