Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lpg tank replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
riva70
friends, the bag of the vehicle is smaller when it is lpg, so I do not want to change the vehicle. I decided to have a bagel tank, but in the next inspection with a lpg soot, would the tank change be a problem?
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
metin
The best lpg wearer service can inform you. & Nbsp;

I wish you had to put the bagel over. If you need a thin spare tire for the tire, I can help.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
riva70
the service doesn't keep the other one saying
08.05.2020 16:47 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = riva70] does not keep the other of the service saying [/ QUOTE]

Then you should consult other lpg services, especially the most preferred services. Because they know the necessary information and they assemble it that way. & Nbsp;

I don't have much information in this work, but if the place where the lpg wearer replaces the tube and then changes the project and goes through the leak test I think it will be. Because you already run into the license, you will not have a job, etc. Of course, this is my personal opinion.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 5
erenoz

hello;

The same problem was in my car I had the 70lt tank removed and had a 30 liter small tank installed. I think there will be no problem with the inspection or the project. However, I know that there are difficulties in the float system of the bagel tanks (Level indicator).
08.05.2020 16:47 # 6
kudret_yildirim
inspection sealing etc. is not required. The new project is included in the price of the tank replacement you are given. When the time comes, they can request this project and the invoice when they go to the inspection.

and even They even said that I could hang out in my 306. They said they could divide it into 6 equal taxis. I can help friends in Bursa.
kudret_yildirim 2012-05-20 16:00:54
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”