Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG PROPOSAL FOR 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:58 # 1
CanYucel
Hello friends,
I haven't been in the form for a long time, I hope I'm opening the topic in the right place :)

After thinking and researching for a 2006 model 1.4 206 car for a long time, I decided to have lpg installed ... I bought the car in 10 thousand.

this is my vehicle: http://s1309.hizliresim.com/1f/y/t4q22.png

I expect your directions for the brand that I intend to have and more importantly for the assembly master.

canyucel 2013-09-30 13:01:41
08.05.2020 17:58 # 2
osmntskn
I recommend lovato. I had no trouble, even better than gasoline sometimes. Artvin is 20 kurus intercity from 2.90 average price and 30 kurus intercity. nowhere is flat ...

There is no sudden acceleration like the one I feel in gasoline.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 3
CanYucel
THANKS FOR THE RECOMMENDATION, I HAVE BEEN USING WITH ORIGINAL ENGINE FOR 6 YEARS, I WANT TO ASK AS BASIS. THIS IS HURTING MY HEAD. BUT IF I HAVE THE KM I HAVE MADE IN ITS EYE, I GIVE GOOD GAS FILLING :)) THIS TIME I WOULD HAVE TO BE KIDED FROM MORE :))

WHERE IT IS INSTALLED ONLY, I WILL NEVER LIVE THE PROBLEMS AFTER INSTALLATION.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 4
Serkan
I think you will not have any trouble with Lovato and good skill.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 5
ertugrulll
I bought zero, I used it for 6 months, I could not stand it, I got lpg.
If you tell me it is not expensive, I say BRC. It has been 2 years, even after a day with LPG, I did not have any problems, I did not go to the service, I did not make any adjustments after the first fit. There is only LPG warranty maintenance, you pay 20 TL in certain periods and the room changes up to you. I pressed on the highway on a flat road with LPG, the room goes up to 190 km / h OPET Aygaz. There were better LPG stations, SHELL in form said good to you. Performance is like good gasoline. When the air conditioner is switched on, when it is turned on in the fan that never silences in the summer, the vehicle stacks for one second and there is no problem other than that. This 100 150 TL gasoline resetting apparatus is provided with free BRC services. If you say I will wear it, but I ride 2 or 3 days a week, I do not do much km, if I do it weekly, I do 50 - 100 km. You already wrote in yourself CAN BEY 206 1.4 does not burn too much on gasoline, mine did not burn as much on gasoline, but the reason I got it was because I made 300 350 km a week, about 1200 km above a month. There is no need if you will not use much. If you will use BRC or as your friend says, I will say LOVATO only. If you do not have any other idea of research, you will be confused and you will have something stupid and then you will either be in the industry one day a week or at the gas control station. If you are going to investigate, I would call the price. This is My Vehicle and My Own Idea.
ertugrulll 2013-09-30 16:39:18
08.05.2020 17:58 # 6
omer_tarsus
During 100.000 km, you have given an average of 15.000 TL more to fuel. If you paid less than 2,000 TL when you first bought it and got a brand like brc, you would spend 100 TL in lpg maintenance in a year and you would spend 1,000 TL in combination with the inspection differences. So 12,000 TL would be in your pocket right now :) I couldn't take it with gasoline for 1 month.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 7
Mesut48
[QUOTE = Serkan] I think you will not have any problems with Lovato and good mastery.
[/ QUOTE]

I am using Lovato kit, I am very satisfied, absolutely master important in these works.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 8
CanYucel

canyucel 2013-10-02 09:45:12
08.05.2020 17:58 # 9
CanYucel
thank you for your advice.
If you look at the km you have made, you have to get it :)

After a few investigations, yesterday I got lpg in Antalya . brand atiker itali.1.150 tl. engineer, inspection and license change in total 1.500 TL .. the price of other brands is now heavy for my budget :)))) 2 years or 100000 km warranty .. I do not think that I have received bad or poor quality brands.

the service I go is very crowded. I even asked if they were satisfied with the maintenance (especially the peugeot brand). There were no negative responders. I stood at the beginning with the masters at the time of assembly. Workmanship is absolutely very good. They care about the data. Of course I will have trouble in the future, I do not know for now :)

monthly gasoline 450-500 tl. I think I'm even late.
When it comes to the performance of the vehicle, you can feel that it has fallen out of traction.

and how did you see that I wrote 1.4 less burning models :))
08.05.2020 17:58 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = CanYucel] Hello friends,
I haven't been in the form for a long time, I hope I'm opening the topic in the right place :)

After thinking and researching for a 2006 model 1.4 206 car for a long time, I decided to have lpg installed ... I bought the car in 10 thousand.

this is my vehicle: http://s1309.hizliresim.com/1f/y/t4q22.png

I expect your directions for the brand that I intend to have and more importantly for the assembly master.

[/ QUOTE]

I do not recommend LPG to 1.4 vehicles, already slow and weak cars, god bless suddenly, cause accident when you need to overtake. I used LPG in 1.6 polo for 2 years, I can say that there was an unnoticeable loss of performance. Min for LGP. 1.6 engine, I think.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 11
ekinoks44
[QUOTE = Serkan] I think you will not have any problems with Lovato and good mastery.
[/ QUOTE]
Lovato is lonely in my father's car, it is too late. It was said in the lovato that we took it to the service that this time cannot be adjusted. In my car, the passage with the atiker is happening more quickly.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 12
Serkan
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] [QUOTE = Serkan] I think you will not have any problems with Lovato and good mastery.
[/ QUOTE]
Lovato is lonely in my father's car, it is too late. It was said in the lovato that we took it to the service that this time cannot be adjusted. In my car, the passage with the atiker is happening more quickly.
[/ QUOTE]

I do not know if there is adjustment, but it passes too early, it does not take 10 seconds on the hot engine, it even has the feature of starting with LPG directly on the hot engine, but I did not activate it.

Note that the video starts with direct LPG.

[TUBE] j8ıuvl1xfnc [/ TUBE]

You can reach lovato officials from the link below, you will get a clearer information.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”