Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG PROPOSAL FOR 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
bilalbaloglu
friends & nbsp; yesterday shell gasoline & nbsp; while the & nbsp; interesting (interesting to me :)) with an event & nbsp; I met. & Nbsp; usually 45 TL & nbsp; full & nbsp; my filled tank & nbsp; 85 tl & nbsp; Although & nbsp; stuffed with & nbsp; continue & nbsp; He. & Nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; weather my & nbsp; If you don't press & nbsp; The warehouse & nbsp; Holes & nbsp; I thought there was, but & nbsp; The man who gave the lpg & nbsp; our & nbsp; gas & nbsp; high pressure & nbsp; so & nbsp; excess & nbsp; dolduruyo & nbsp; said.
per & nbsp; such a job & nbsp; or nbsp; & nbsp; information & nbsp; It is & nbsp; Is there anybody?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
bilalbaloglu
Gasoline & nbsp; & nbsp; while the & nbsp; he & nbsp; yazmışım & nbsp; but & nbsp; truth & nbsp; LPG & nbsp; while the & nbsp; would be;)
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
Serkan
How many lt of lpg tank and how much is lpg lt.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
bilalbaloglu
buddy lpg & nbsp; tank 30 & nbsp; liter and lpg 2.79 & nbsp; tl..that way & nbsp; Calculated by & nbsp; full & nbsp; It is full & nbsp; from time 85 to 90 & nbsp; a price & nbsp; Fallin & nbsp; but & nbsp; interesting & nbsp; what happens is & nbsp; up & nbsp; shell de & nbsp; including & nbsp; full & nbsp; when I fill in 45 TL & nbsp; beyond the & nbsp; passcode .. first & nbsp; time & nbsp; that & nbsp; a situation & nbsp; stunned & nbsp; I fell .. wonder & nbsp; really & nbsp; man & nbsp; as well as & nbsp; such as lpg's & nbsp; pressure & nbsp; intense & nbsp; that & nbsp; yours & nbsp; Learn & nbsp; gas & nbsp; received & nbsp; & nbsp; if & nbsp; It & nbsp; not & nbsp; this is & nbsp; b & nbsp; there is trouble ..
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
Serkan
My teacher in 99, & nbsp; I had a tube installed on my broadway, then there were no indicator lights, we would check from the trunk, if there was an LPG, I would often go to the stations where the tube ends, and with the money of that time, some stations with 8 million, some stations would fill 12 million tubes, with a vehicle of 8 million, 200 km with 12 million. km was going. & nbsp;

If you can go 2 times the road you make with 45 TL, there is no problem. I think it is interesting to fill 30 LT tanks to 45 Lira.
Serco05 2012-12-19 16:14:22
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
bilalbaloglu

45 & nbsp; TL & nbsp; with an average of 150 km & nbsp; I gidio & nbsp; Let & nbsp; if & nbsp; two & nbsp; solid & nbsp; If better understood & nbsp; means that & nbsp; really & nbsp; pressure & nbsp; gas & nbsp; filled out ... & nbsp; also & nbsp; if & nbsp; Tell your & nbsp; such as & nbsp; b & nbsp; Status & nbsp; If & nbsp; b & nbsp; PROBLEM & nbsp; There are & nbsp; I wonder if & nbsp; he & nbsp; mechanic to & nbsp; go to & nbsp; should & nbsp; You're not & nbsp; this & nbsp; card & nbsp; cold & nbsp; all & nbsp; insufferable & nbsp; already & nbsp; & nbsp; our & nbsp; jobs & nbsp; very good & nbsp; who & nbsp; car & nbsp; doctors & nbsp; ! & Nbsp; :)

08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
ertanakar
the same thing happens in my car ... I can ful 50 TL in petrolophy, ful 75 TL in Shell. I am making a road of -260 km ....
08.05.2020 17:13 # 8
tellotello
Well, for the first time, thanks for informing friends. I will ask my father but the man does not fill it out of Opet. & Nbsp; "Smile". Anyway, let's not be surprised, then & nbsp; "LOL".
08.05.2020 17:13 # 9
Barut
it is very interesting for the first time & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:13 # 10
pierson
Hello friends ... I got a lpg gas belonging to Aitker ... I bought 11 liters of gas for 30 tl ... two lights burned ... I made 45 km of roads in the city and before the two days were over, the red light came on ... how can this be .. This vehicle goes for a few kilometers. I bought 40 TL of gas recently.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 11
offchu
Hodja, don't you have a mistake? Because in my tank, I filled the 30 lt or even 32 lt tank the other day with 76 TL & nbsp; lt 2.79, it needs to be filled with 83 TL.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 12
offchu
[QUOTE = pierson] friends hello ... I got a lpg gas belonging to Aitker ... I bought 30 liters of 11 liters of gas ... two lights turned on ... I traveled 45 km in the city and two days before the red light was lit up ... how does this happen? how many kilometers will go this vehicle ... i bought 40 tl of gas recently i went to bursa and came 180 km road then the gas was finished ... now i dont understand why it happened ... how many penny burns on average km this meled ... [/ QUOTE]

After connecting to the LPG, at least 250 km should be done, you need to go to your master and have a calibration adjustment in order to get the full efficiency. You burn a penny, if your city is intercity, your vehicle will drop up to 17,18 cents depending on usage.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 13
bilalbaloglu
I & nbsp; I can't understand & nbsp; I opened the & nbsp; practical part of the & nbsp; my friend;) & nbsp; but apparently & nbsp; is & nbsp; this status & nbsp; gas & nbsp; pressure as & nbsp; relevant & nbsp; & nbsp; sometimes the & nbsp; low & nbsp; pressure & nbsp; for giving & nbsp; warehouse & nbsp; full & nbsp; such as & nbsp; Looked & nbsp; but & nbsp; right & nbsp; It is & nbsp; high & nbsp; pressure tendency to & nbsp; Fill the & nbsp; When & nbsp; & nbsp; its real value & nbsp; dolduruyo ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”