Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lpg Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
Guests
My Vehicle 2001 Xr Platinium Vehicle Automatically Switches to Gasoline After 3000 Cycles I Expect Help From People Who Know About It Good Day Stefenal LPG ...
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
Guests
A problem that can be solved with the help of a computer in the place where LPG is installed or in the LPG maintenance service.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
kaan__
There should be an option in your vehicle's LPG software called petrol supplement ....
& nbsp; I have seen it from the menu on the intermediate lpg master's computer.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
Ucyuzalti
There is a pressure problem in your vehicle, which means that the sensors think that there is no gas coming, it throws the gasoline, because of this, one of the hoses may have exploded. The suction hose, especially the hoses, check if it breaks.
If it does not improve, go to the lpg station.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
Guests
I could not understand what is meant by the suction hose, how is it broken and what is it?
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
kaan__
+1
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
Ucyuzalti
Do you know how the new generation LPG system works in a scuba car? I know where I did the same thing happened to me. He said it exploded, opened the hood, the hose broke out, there is no lpg fuel for each burst hose, or rather the pipe that brings the LPG from the rear tank to the engine, believe it is a very solid iron thick, only air hoses pilastic & nbsp; and sometimes it can explode, as a result of which we have problems. I do not say it will not be a software problem. If it is not satin, see the software and take it to the LPG station. I wrote it.
Üyüzyüzaltı 2011-12-03 22:37:05
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
Guests
Dear three hundred, let me explain ..
The air suction hose is unrelated to the lpg system. It sends the air cleaned by the air filter to the combustion chamber through the butterfly throat. The lpg brain automatically switches to gasoline when the inline system increases the idle in proportion with pressing the accelerator pedal in the lpg brains. The purpose of this is that the vehicle's engine is less likely to erode.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 9
Guests
Thank you Friends, it seems to me that it is probably due to the software.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 10
Ucyuzalti
Thank you for the explanation, it is not the system that I take the air from the front and send it to the piston with the filter butterfly, I guess I will not be able to tell my problem without being at the beginning of the vehicle. Anyway, the problem will be improved. title = "LOL" />
08.05.2020 16:25 # 11
Guests
When you say air intake, it came to my mind. Anyway, the important problem is to be corrected. "Thumbs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”