Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG LICENSE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:40 # 1
offlines
Greetings, friends, I would like to consult your opinion on a subject. I would also like to thank my sonerkyl teacher who answered my questions without getting tired of it ..

I want to have lpg installed on my vehicle only because I have just gone through the inspection, the lpg procedures and the inspection fee again, the license, etc. if I wander around without license, etc. Has it cooled me a little, is there not a practical way for this? I am waiting for the reply of friends who know or judge the event, thanks
08.05.2020 19:40 # 2
sonerkyl
I am asking you to answer your questions :) For example I have not operated for 8 months :) I have just recently cut off the project and the bill of luck. I will run it for the next month, the inspection will not be connected in the first time in April. The room is not connected to the police. I think it will not be a problem for 4-5 months.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 3
blntctn
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I would like to answer your questions :) For example, I have not operated for 8 months yet :) I have just recently cut off some luck project and invoice. I will run it for the next month, the inspection will not be connected in the first time in April. The room is not connected to the police. I think it will not be a problem for 4-5 months.

I have been traveling from the business for 1 year :) and the city where you will be examined with the tube bill must be the same, right?
08.05.2020 19:40 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = blntctn] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] I would like to answer your questions :) For example, I have not operated for 8 months :) I have just recently cut off the project and the bill of luck. I will run it for the next month, the inspection will not be connected in the first time in April. The room is not connected to the police. I think it will not be a problem for 4-5 months.

I have been traveling from the business for 1 year :) and the city where you will be examined with the tube bill must be the same, right?
[/ QUOTE]

yes i missed it :) +1
08.05.2020 19:40 # 5
offlines
Thank you very much, I talked to the person who will wear it now.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 6
talip206
Don't be afraid. There are no such situations as connecting the tool. I have not operated for 1 year. There is an inspection in August then I will operate. I asked the person who was a police officer, if you get caught, there will be a penalty of 80 TL. Besides, traffic cops in Istanbul do not have time to get lost :) I will run the bill after I will have it in summer.
08.05.2020 19:40 # 7
IbRahiM_quRcaN
If you get caught, the punishment is big brother, but they never open the tube and look at the trunk. Is there a tube?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”