Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG late commissioning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
yigiteroglu
Hello friends. My vehicle in my signature would automatically switch to LPG after it had traveled at most 500 mt or after waiting 2-3 minutes. This was the case no matter how cold the weather was. However, now the vehicle passes after about 2 km of LPG and almost does not pass. The LPG system turns itself on and off automatically when I press the gas. Also, as soon as you turned the ignition, the lpg lights would flash and the yellow light would flash itself. When the transition was made to the LPG, the light was still on. But now this situation is very different. I'm running the tool None of the lpg indicators are working. After 2 km, the lpg indicator lights turn on and the lpg is activated, but as I said, although the temperature indicator is in the 80s and even 90s, the vehicle enters the lpg and closes. In addition, although the temperature shows 80-90, I cannot get the hot air that I bought when I opened the qualifier. Where do you think the problem originates from? Lpg settings were made about 2 months ago. I have used it in harsh weather conditions for two months without any problems but I have not encountered such a problem. This situation bothers me a lot. One also worries when it comes to the tube in question. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
erenuluoz
Master, if you urgently clean the throttle, many problems will be solved, but you should definitely have the LPG system's electronic brain checked due to the inconsistency in the lights of the LPG system.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
albayman

hello. I had similar problems with my previous vehicle.

I can not say anything to the heating of heating, the heating was improved when the electrical connection of the heating button was corrected. sometimes there may also be clogging of the honeycomb, it may have aired. 3 (not sure) safety valves & nbsp; may be clogged. Although I have LPG in the vehicle, it would switch to gas from time to time, and it would continue from LPG when it was turned on and off. we dismantled the tank safety valve, we toured for 1 week & nbsp; there was no problem. We cleaned the valve, the tactical improved. insurance changed. I had the chassis connections also cleaned the terminals ...
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
aslan7333
There is a problem with the electrical connections of your Lph system, it is contactless. Have all the + and chassis connections checked, especially the fuse of the LPG system.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
yigiteroglu
Thank you very much for your comments. It was already on my mind to clean the throttle. The first name on Monday was to solve the lpg problem and then to clean the throttle. How much charge do you think lpg costs brain or connections problem.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
aslan7333
Malfunction is not in the brain, it does not come and go. They may not even take money to secure the connections.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
yigiteroglu
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I will take the car to the LPG masters on the scythians on Monday. Then I will clean the throttle.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
Cmoss06
I highly recommend you to the Scythian LPG master. If the LPG brand is what it is, go to the place where it assembles and maintains it. At least the master has experience.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 9
aspirinxlarge
I think there is a problem with the device controlling the LPG system. & Nbsp; If the warranty continues, you can contact the place where you have been installed. & nbsp; At the end, it has to be guaranteed for 2 years.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 10
yigiteroglu
When I bought the vehicle, LPG was installed. I do not know when and to whom the owner appreciated. If it's a very costly thing, I will call and ask the former owner, but if it's a low-cost job, I don't want to bother the former owner. I will take the vehicle to Scythians from tomorrow morning. I hope nothing disappointing will occur.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 11
albayman
If there is a problem with the LPG fuse or chassis connections, nothing will go away, you will pay the master's "disassembly, diagnostics (problem finding)" fee. Tiny punches called insurance are not money anyway.
I can't say anything to other problems.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 12
yigiteroglu
Hello friends. Today I took my vehicle to an LPG master in spite of the morning. If you don't mind, I can write the address and number of the lpg master. He said the problem was caused by the lpg pressure settings, and he said that he made the lpg settings deteriorated again. He also replaced the lpg seals. He reported that one of the injectors was defective while the vehicle was working on the LPG. The disconnect injector was inserted and the sound was actually cut off. He also cleaned the throttle with a lining spray without disassembling the throttle. If there is no problem with idle, we do not need to disassemble the throttle, it is not good to disassemble it, parts may be damaged, he said. Now, when I turn the vehicle ignition first, the lpg lights are on and after the half meter is gone, the lpg is activated. Fortunately, it has been restored. The traction of the car has increased incredibly, I enjoy driving. I think it was a great benefit to clean the throttle. While I was spraying lining spray on master throttle, I was pressing the gas to not exceed 3000 rpm. At the same time, the sound of the vehicle's engine got better and the cycle came out even though I gave the same amount of gas until 5000. Even the voice of the master vehicle has changed. It really felt like my car was reborn. Do you think I need to disassemble and clean the throttle or is this cleaning enough? If the parts near the throttle are damaged, I do not have a problem in terms of misfire or idling.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 13
Cmoss06
I am glad that the eye is bright, no need to clean it, if there is no problem in the car, I think you can enjoy playing.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 14
yigiteroglu
Honor teacher, I was not satisfied again, I never started the car for 9 hours. At the end of the hour, when I turned the ignition, the lpg did not start again, the indicators did not work. After about 3km, the lpg indicator lights were turned on, and for 11 km, it turned into a gasoline on its own.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 15
yigiteroglu
Hello friends. When I started the car in the morning, lpg was not activated again, although I went 11km. Something that caught my attention alone. I burned the headlights of the vehicle and went on the road for 11km, the music was on, I turned the lights on when the weather was lit, and my eyes hit the clock and the radio screen. The light level of the watch and the light level of the radio display suddenly increased when the headlights turned off, and after three or five seconds, the lpg was activated. From this comes the fact that the battery is weak. I mean, does the in-line system affect the activation of the LPG when the battery is weak? I have seen many times before that the battery is weak, but it was okay. I am waiting for your comments right now. What is the share of the battery in the commissioning of the sequential LPG system? I am in front of the shop of the LPG master I arrived yesterday at 8.30. Let's see what the master's comment on the battery will be. I think I will go late again, how do you think my manager's point of view to me?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 16
Cmoss06
I hope it will not be a big thing.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 17
yigiteroglu
Hello again, guys. The LPG master overhauled the vehicle again and linked the oxidation of the cable to the oxidation of the cables, because the LPG cable connections were oxidized. By removing the oxidized joints, it stripped new wires and reconnected. The result is excellent now. Thank goodness has been resolved. After solving the lpg problem in line with the valuable comments from you, I went to the special service and changed the automatic gearbox oil of my vehicle completely. The service added a total of 3.5 liters of transmission oil. The vehicle is now noticeably serial. There is nothing I can observe for now as it is also good before the gear changes. Here the old transmission oil was the mud you know.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 18
Cmoss06
Good glad "T
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”