Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lpg kit replacement hk. (ADVICE)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:25 # 1
kursat3006
My brothers and sisters, good Friday. I've been dealing with the car for the upcoming inspection for a few days. We renewed the front team brake oil etc.

When I bought the vehicle alone, his examination was new and his tube was not licensed. I did not care very much, I thought we would handle the nearest invoice or something.

Come on yesterday, when I went to the tube for this job yesterday, I learned that all the pieces were collected and that the bill would not be issued in this way. Cutter tomasetto brain ekotech Samandira lavato tank wastes.

I have two options in front of me
1- I will insert it with gasoline before the inspection and then put it back. I'm on the run. (plug-in 300 TL)
2-Zero kit appreciation. (900 TL)

Or is there any other way you know?

Note: I had a lot of trouble with the previous vehicles about the tube. I am very pleased that I don't have a click on it.

Thanks for the comments already kursat3006 2014-04-21 23:55:18
08.05.2020 18:25 # 2
Serkan
You can disrupt your order in the case of disassembly, see the dealers, I think they will find a way, if necessary, disassemble 300 pounds and give them instead of them, and it will also be processed.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 3
C@GL@R
there is also a place that makes the new kit tak 800 e 10 installments don't worry your head hurts to a thousand vehicles
08.05.2020 18:25 # 4
kursat3006
[QUOTE = Serkan] You can disrupt your order in the disassemble event, see the dealers, I think they will find a way, if necessary, disassemble 300 pounds and give them instead, it will also be processed. [/ QUOTE]

How can we reach these brokers?
08.05.2020 18:25 # 5
Serkan
There are many shops around the traffic branch in Istanbul, dealing with these works, traffic registration, inspection etc. It says that your works are done on the windows :) I think it is the same in Ankara.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 6
kursat3006
actual
08.05.2020 18:25 # 7
ahmed206
Don't worry, my brother has a lot of feet waiting for this job at the door of the police. They find the man who will bill you :)
Ask the car, tell me the situation is 100-150 pounds, the area is satisfied with the seller, the seller is satisfied. If he attracts a lot of prices, you'll find another guy to do there, so play a tough customer.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 8
kursat3006
As of today, I had a tube fitted on my already scuba car :) AKL powerfast. Tupcu familiar I insistently asked for microfast, and he forcibly put it on. Thanks to the difference in list prices, there is a 100 lira difference. This is an intellectual and software Italian other evening wiker production. The brand that atiker markets to Europe.

And when it comes to the obdli system, he said that it was absolutely not necessary, and that it was quite unnecessary in our vehicles. So I recommend. But that my unfortunate Bedouin continues. I said that the indicator was on the return, but the gas was over, I got a gax from it again, until it turned into a simulation. Sobra realized that when the hood opened, the gas hose to the brain came out. I called, I got rid of it, then I took care of it. So be careful, buuuuuum if the system doesn't cut the gas automatically.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 9
ahmed206
What did you draw from this lpg?
I think you change that master Dead
08.05.2020 18:25 # 10
kursat3006
Guys, I am very pleased with the lpg kit, it does not officially burn gasoline. The engine temperature is 50 and above, it runs directly on gas and does not waste any gas, which provides a nice saving. I highly recommend AKL POWERFAST.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 11
ahmed206
Kürşat, is there a breakdown lamp and flickering at idle?
08.05.2020 18:25 # 12
kursat3006
[QUOTE = ahmed206] Kürşat, is there a malfunction lamp and flickering idling? [/ QUOTE]

Reis shake in the idle will be related to your engine I do not have. As for the malfunction lamp, mine does not burn, there is no such problem in our vehicles. No need to think about Obd or something.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”