Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG indicator lights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:50 # 1
cetin
Confused Masters, my 32 tl lpg tank takes 28 tl. In this case, each of the 4-stage green lights means how many liters. After 4 green lights, the last red light is on, in this case 4 + 1 = 5 lights, which means it goes 250 km. Confused
08.05.2020 15:50 # 2
tilbe307
Something between 250 and 300 km goes, did you buy a new vehicle or not? I guess lpg lights are not evenly lit. vehicle going in red. There are 5 stages, so

08.05.2020 15:50 # 3
backir
I have a 40lt long cylinder tank. I stopped buying gas when I heard the sound at 34 lt.
I am testing because I am new, I went 390km in Istanbul with 34lt.
When the vehicle has 34 lt LPG
0km 4 lights were on
60km 3 lights
130 km 2 light
190 km 1 light
260 km of red lights
LPG at 390 km is over.
I bought the fuel from Full` 2.07krş 2.07 * 34/390 = 18krş in Istanbul (fluent and traffic road + average driving :)
I wonder what will happen next week on the long road
In addition, after receiving gas from 20TL shelden yesterday, the vehicle engine malfunction lamp turned on. (antipollutio's fault I error) was going Benzinliyk than 1-2 times per year After 1-2 days it was getting better, though this is not a problem.
backer 2011-07-16 14:42:58
08.05.2020 15:50 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = arduous] Confused Masters, my 32 tl lpg tank takes 28 tl. In this case, each of the 4-stage green lights means how many liters. After 4 green lights, the last red light is on, in this case 4 + 1 = 5 lights, which means it goes 250 km. Confused [/ QUOTE]

The fact that the LPG tank has a volume of 32 liters does not mean that it will take 32 liters of LPG, because the capacity of the jug is as much water as you can fill, but 28 liters is normal since LPG is pressurized in the LPG tank. Do not try to fill more LPG, you break the float, LPG indicators will not work properly.

Do not rely on the LPG display with a level of 4, I recommend you only test your vehicle at a constant speed (100km / h) on the intercity road.

Full the vehicle's LPG tank and reset its mileage. Then start driving and drive until your vehicle's LPG runs out. Once the LPG is over, complete it again and calculate how far you have traveled with how many limotres. In the end, find out how much LPG your vehicle consumes per kilometer. ÖR: 60 TL / 325km = 0,184 TL

If 4 pieces of green light goes out and red light is on, your vehicle's LPG pressure has fallen to an insufficient level, so buy LPG immediately or use the vehicle's tachometer without passing 2500 hours.

Best regards.
mustiii 2011-07-16 16:00:09
08.05.2020 15:50 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = backir] I have a 40lt long cylinder tank, I stopped buying gas when the sound came in 34 lt.
I am testing because I am new, I went 390km in Istanbul with 34lt.
When the vehicle has 34 lt LPG
0km 4 lights were on
60km 3 lights
130 km 2 light
190 km 1 light
260 km of red lights
LPG at 390 km is over.
I bought the fuel from Full` 2.07krş 2.07 * 34/390 = 18krş in Istanbul (fluent and traffic road + average driving :)
I wonder what will happen next week on the long road
In addition, after receiving gas from 20TL shelden yesterday, the vehicle engine malfunction lamp turned on. (antipollutio's fault I error) was going Benzinliyk than 1-2 times per year After 1-2 days it was getting better, though this is not a problem.
[/ QUOTE]

I recommend Aygaz or Mogaz while buying LPG.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 6
cetin
The fact that the LPG tank has a volume of 32 liters does not mean that it will take 32 liters of LPG, because the capacity of the jug is as much water as you can fill, but 28 liters is normal since LPG is pressurized in the LPG tank. Do not try to fill more LPG, you break the float, LPG indicators will not work properly.

Do not rely on the LPG display with a level of 4, I recommend you only test your vehicle at a constant speed (100km / h) on the intercity road.

Full the vehicle's LPG tank and reset its mileage. Then start driving and drive until your vehicle's LPG runs out. Once the LPG is over, complete it again and calculate how far you have traveled with how many limotres. In the end, find out how much LPG your vehicle consumes per kilometer. ÖR: 60 TL / 325km = 0,184 TL

If 4 pieces of green light goes out and red light is on, your vehicle's LPG pressure has fallen to an insufficient level, so buy LPG immediately or use the vehicle's tachometer without passing 2500 hours.

Best regards.
Using in red light harms the vehicle Shocked
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:50 # 7
cetin
[QUOTE = tilbe307] 250 300 km goes, did you buy a new vehicle or have not tried it before? I guess lpg lights are not evenly lit. vehicle going in red. There are 5 stages, so

[/ QUOTE] I did not buy new master. But I got the lpg installed .. Does the use of air conditioner also increase the lpg fuel rate Question
08.05.2020 15:50 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE] Do not try to fill more LPG, you break the float, LPG indicators will not work properly.

Best regards.
Using in red light harms the vehicle Shocked
[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
Using in red light does not harm the vehicle, but it ends quickly and switches to gasoline.
If you use LPG at high speed when the pressure decreases, the vehicle will switch to gasoline with the idea that LPG is over because the pressure is low.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = tough] [QUOTE = tilbe307] 250 300 km of something goes or did you buy a new vehicle? I guess lpg lights are not evenly lit. vehicle going in red. There are 5 stages, so

[/ QUOTE] I did not buy new master. But I got the lpg installed .. Does the use of air conditioner also increase the lpg fuel rate Question
[/ QUOTE]

The more fuel consumption increases when driving in petrol, the more it increases when using LPG, but there are economical ways of using air conditioning.

When driving at constant speed, operate the air conditioner at stage 1 and after 1-2 minutes, take it to stage 2. If it is very hot, take it to the 3rd level after 2-3 minutes, but I don't use the 4th level. On the long road, 2nd stage air conditioning is sufficient.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 10
cetin
how should i do in digital air conditioner Question
08.05.2020 15:50 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = hard] how should I do in digital air conditioner Question [/ QUOTE]
I do not want to give a wrong answer, since I do not use digital air conditioning. It helps if there are friends who know.

mustiii 2011-07-17 00:28:30
08.05.2020 15:50 # 12
metin
I don't believe that indicator, sometimes it goes down to red and comes to two lights behind it,
If you want the air conditioner to consume less energy, if the button in the top right corner is pressed, that is, if the air inside is cut off, the air conditioner will take the air that it has cooled from inside and send it by re-cooling it and consume less energy.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 13
metin
analog air conditioners have the same button.
By sliding the top bar to the right, the air flow from the outside will be interrupted and the air conditioner will operate by consuming less energy with the air inside.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = text] I don't believe that indicator, sometimes it goes down to red and turns into two lights behind it,
If you want the air conditioner to consume less energy, if the button in the top right corner is pressed, that is, if the air inside is cut off, the air conditioner will take the air that it has cooled from inside and send it by re-cooling it and consume less energy.
[/ QUOTE]
Sensible
+1
08.05.2020 15:50 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = text] analog air conditioners have the same button.
By sliding the top bar to the right, the air flow from the outside will be interrupted and the air conditioner will operate by consuming less energy with the air inside.
[/ QUOTE]
My vehicle also has analog air conditioning, but I generally don't use air inside because I want fresh oxygen-filled air to enter the car.

While going at a constant speed, I started the air conditioner at the 1st level and after 1-2 minutes, I took it to the 2nd level. If it's too hot, I'll take it to level 3 after 2-3 minutes.

08.05.2020 15:50 # 16
Guests
Ceti's brother, you do not get stuck in the lowering of the light. There is no level to fall outside every 50 km, the first of which is 50 km dust.
For example, in my car it falls to 110 km like 3 in the city, it falls to 120-130 like 2, and it turns red over 200.
warehouse takes an average of 32 liters. According to the conditions of use, I travel 300 km in the city, but I fill it up like 250. I do not have to store the tank and put it on the gas :)) what is the need to burn the gas ??? Kahkaha Briefly, I'm the enemy of gas
08.05.2020 15:50 # 17
metin
there is no place for hostility in this forum cem brother you must be brother with gasoline (:
08.05.2020 15:50 # 18
g-demir
[QUOTE = text] there is no place for hostility in this forum cem bro you must be brothers with gasoline (: [/ QUOTE]

SırıtmaThumbs Up just like the gs fb fraternity
08.05.2020 15:50 # 19
tazmaniac
I also have 206 quiksilver atiker lpg as you said it takes 28 liters, more precisely it should be bought, but I have not seen my tank exceeding 26%, I think a space around 20% is better in the tank

I have been using it for 1.5 years or so, I saw that the lights are gone, only when each of the LEDs are close to the fall, I saw that if I load the gas, it goes up and down for a few seconds, then falls down to the bottom.

Currently, it is between 26 liters and 245 km in mixed use.

green light falls every 40 km.It turns 80 when it turns red, but as I said, these are average.

One last week, I went to Istanbul from Çanakkale and made 350 km with 58 lira lpg, but the avg. With 90 km / h it is very rare that I only saw 130-140 which is great for me

I will be happy if you measure and write sometime

08.05.2020 15:50 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = tazmaniac] I have 206 quiksilver atiker lpg, as you said, it takes 28 liters, more precisely, but I have not seen that the tank is above 26, which I think is about 20% better in the tank.

I have been using it for 1.5 years or so, I saw that the lights are gone, only when each of the LEDs are close to the fall, I saw that if I load the gas, it goes up and down for a few seconds, then falls down to the bottom.

Currently, it is between 26 liters and 245 km in mixed use.

green light falls every 40 km.It turns 80 when it turns red, but as I said, these are average.

One last week, I went to Istanbul from Çanakkale and made 350 km with 58 lira lpg, but the avg. With 90 km / h it is very rare that I only saw 130-140 which is great for me

I will be happy if you measure and write sometime

[/ QUOTE]
Fairy tale values are very good. your vehicle is not 1.6 110?
In the meantime, when I came to my mind, how old would you sleep and if you see an intermediate face in Istanbul ??? Göz Kırpma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”