Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lpg indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:02 # 1
rhcpeppers
the friends were flashing when the lpg indicator was on the 2nd tooth. flashing dim sign? Or does it give my fault? He also stopped without landing on one tooth and did not work until he received petrol. rhcpeppers 2011-08-23 14:20:52
08.05.2020 16:02 # 2
Guests

First of all, you didn't write what brand my system is.

Also, even if the gas in the tank is cut, the vehicle should never stop and pass into the gasoline. This is a very wrong situation. There is something wrong here if the ego stops overnight. They already control it at the sealing station. They pull the socket of the lpg valve and wait for the vehicle to get into the gasoline. If it is passing, no problem. If it does not pass, there is a problem ...
It seems to me that the flashing signal may indicate the malfunction. Of course, this situation can be noticed from the brand of scarce to brand.
the cecol 2011-08-23 15:00:32
08.05.2020 16:02 # 3
rhcpeppers
atiker brand. While in the 2nd tooth, the constantly burning light in the middle of the indicator began to flash. then he stopped. I bought gasoline did not work there. gasoline was 5 lira. Is it possible that he had eaten him? Is it because it is less?
08.05.2020 16:02 # 4
lamblia
It looks like what happened to me, yours too. The hose connected to the map sensor was torn from where it was connected, and it was taking air. When the vehicle was going, it was switching to a gas. The red light was blinking, the vehicle was turning as if it were going to stop. I pulled it aside. I tried it twice then it worked. But it wasn't going to the gas. If I had not noticed, it would have finished the remaining gas and I would have stayed on the road. When I opened the hood and examined the hose, it held a small portion of it. I also cut the torn part of the hose and put it back in place. mine is teleflex but the connections are roughly the same.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”