Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lpg gauge and petrol pointer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:46 # 1
deamod
Friends, I am thinking of having lpg on my vehicle.

How much can i save

There is a problem that the lpg indicator, which is one of the problems of some friends in the forum, is decreasing and it is falling in the gasoline at the same time.

How much will reduce the life of the vehicle ???
08.05.2020 15:46 # 2
metin
how to reduce the life of the vehicle? this is relative varies depending on usage. some engines are overhauled at 50,000, some make 400,000 km still intact, you can't compare it to lpg.
It is wrong to ask if there is a drop in the needle because it will fall in you like other peugeors. I do not know if there is such an application that year since the vehicle is 2000 models, but I think there is a big possibility, I hope there is not.
You can calculate how much you will save yourself. to help you,
According to the gasoline consumption of the lpg system, you consume 15% more under normal conditions, that is, if you consume 10 liters of gasoline at 100 km, you will consume 11.5 liters of lpggy, but you will save because the lpg is cheaper.
After finding the consumption of the vehicle in gasoline and then adding 15% on it and finding the lpg consumption, you can see how much it saves by comparing it with the consumption of gasoline. these rates vary according to the price change in gasoline and lpg.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 3
deamod
Thank you Metin Ustad
08.05.2020 15:46 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] I am thinking of having lpg on my friends vehicle.

How much can i save

There is a problem that the lpg indicator, which is one of the problems of some friends in the forum, is decreasing and it is falling in the gasoline at the same time.

[/ QUOTE]
2000 model 206 XT 1.6 5 door car has atiker LPG and I am very satisfied.
1. If you install the LPG system suitable for your vehicle on a good master, LPG saves money.
If your vehicle burns 100km / 10lt of gasoline, you consume 100km / 11lt LPG in LPG. Since LPG and gasoline prices are variable, one cannot say for sure.
2. You will not have such a problem. Because your vehicle is 2000 models and I know that the problem you mentioned is happening in 2003 and after.
3. First, the right material, the right master, so as not to reduce the life of the vehicle. As a result of proper use, LPG system does not decrease the life of your vehicle. Even if the life of the vehicle is decreased by 0.1%, it is never counted next to the snow from LPG.
Best regards.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 5
deamod
What kind of low performance do I experience or do I experience?
08.05.2020 15:46 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = deamod] what kind of low performance do I experience or do I experience? [/ QUOTE]
If there is a proper and reliable installation, you will not experience any decrease in performance, on the contrary, the performance increases even since the LPG octane or burning rate is higher than gasoline.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 7
metin
[QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = deamod] I'm thinking of having lpg on my friends vehicle.

How much can i save

[/ QUOTE]
2. You will not have such a problem. Because your vehicle is 2000 models and the problem you mentioned was 2003 and after
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with what you said about number 2, I know that I know 2003 and over, but I'm not sure.
08.05.2020 15:46 # 8
akantek
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = deamod] I am thinking of having lpg on my friends vehicle.

How much can i save

[/ QUOTE]
2. You will not have such a problem. Because your vehicle is 2000 models and the problem you mentioned was 2003 and after
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with what you said about number 2, I know that I know 2003 and over, but I'm not sure.
[/ QUOTE]
I have a 2001 1.6 xt nothing on the petrol gauge but the fuel evaporates, it burns mixed with gas, I don't understand, it decreases very quickly

08.05.2020 15:46 # 9
emrepunar
Since your friends draw a certain level of gasoline in the sequential system, your vehicle will consume gasoline, etc. There is no question of flying, the vehicle attracts at certain times at certain times.
Tell me, I have gone in the cars with the brain, I saw a drop in the petrol account in the km account is generally in the reno series but I do not know if there is a pejo.

emrepun is 2014-04-08 20:28:55
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”