Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG DOES NOT ACCEPT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
AHMET42
SLM FRIENDS'M IN KONYA INTERIM you've JOIN NEW MY VEHICLE 206 1.4 XT 2004 MODEL AND AGENTS my AS INSTALLED LPG'm AL LOWER AND AL after ONE WEEK AFTER TROUBLE LIGHT YANDI KONYA 2 PIECE AUTHORIZED SERVICE HAVE where ALREADY THEIR SAY 206 N 1.4 XT MODEL LPG Yi DON'T ACCEPT THE REALLY ACTION OF THIS, IF YOU WANT INFORMED ME, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE UNFIRMED DRIVEN DRIVES FROM EVERYONE & nbsp;
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
Serkan
First of all, welcome to us, I have never heard anything because the vehicle does not accept LPG, but some of the vehicles with LPG light up malfunctioning for various reasons, usually it is made of poor quality fuel, you can connect it to the computer and find out the reason for the light to turn on. In addition, using capital letters in the forum is forbidden because it means shouting.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
elsoberano
What is the lpg kit used? Where do you get the fuel? I have never heard anything like serco05 that it does not accept lpg & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
sansasyon61
the masters do not accept this situation as an organ transplant.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
sezar206
When I bought the zavoli there was a malfunction light on the 1.6 engine. Master me also said something in these cars such as this warning vehicle pollutes the environment or a warning which means poor quality fuel. This summer, the LPG hose exploded and we almost burned the vehicle, I extinguished it instantly from God, but I made the lpg system complete wastes, and I was not comfortable.
Since I installed the atiker, it burned once and twice, and soon it went out, and for a long time it did not light up.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”