Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG / DIESEL

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
ihsan1000
Friends are considering fuel, insurance, tax, service costs and life safety.
Lpg or diesel or logical, how about
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
Guests
I think it would be diesel
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
ihsan1000
I am building 60.000 km per year with my cult, now diesel, but LPG is ignored in some countries.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
mimitt
I think LPG can be economical as diesel fuel, but maintenance costs are also doubling, besides it is a machine whose solutions are more expensive, needs attention, vehicles produced by Peugeot LPG but unfortunately it is not sent to our country. If his job is practiced by competent people, it will cause trouble min. remains a level possibility, there is no problem in performance.

2.7 HDi 607 from the Target they have a very limited number of Turkey, except that 2,2 HDi s more common. but considering the tax benefits, then it is useful to keep the cylinder volume of 2.0 under the conditions of Turkey.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
BAHTIYAR
brothers gentlemen my personal opinion was diesel, I was the only one to use, your wife was your mother, your niece di used the car, the smoke is going to be cyclical + maintenance costs are expensive + the parts are expensive like me, I bought lpg mower captain to the man who makes max: 20binkm per year, I will wear lpg without breaking the warranty immediately I will travel HAPPY PERSON 2011-05-01 08:25:29
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
mdincer34
Actually, it is better than lpg and diesel in performance for the ones who do not make much progress. The previous vehicle was lpg. I would like to see my current 307 1.4 hdi old car 307min soul :)
08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR
Sırıtma Of course if you ask why gasoline / LPG is too expensive or very burning gasoline etc. The reasons are not, I missed the exhaust sound: D just because I want it, friends are coming. Sırıtma If you are going to make a mod, you will make a gasoline vehicle, diesel in terms of performance.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
ali oncu

For those who do a lot of diesel, I would say gasoline for average and below

08.05.2020 15:21 # 9
oguzhan29
i recommend diesel brother
08.05.2020 15:21 # 10
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I am a diesel user, I have never owned a vehicle with LPG before, but I have used it. I am tired of the expenses of diesel, no injectors get dirty, no more burns why you burn it, you spend a lot of money, you modify it, the exhaust is missing etc. so I'm not satisfied. If anyone gives me the price I want, I am thinking of buying LPG / gasoline 206.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 11
Guests
Look at each person's preferences in terms of their preferences :)))
If you ask me, I would prefer to take the gasoline engine and install LPG :))
The diesel engine does not overtake because it is better than the gasoline engine. uses only because it consumes less fuel. it is certain that the costs and the risk of fault removal are much higher ...
If your gasoline is cheap, let's see who binds the string: DDDDDDDDD
08.05.2020 15:21 # 12
tarkankarabas
If gasoline is suitable, LPG and diesel will remain pedestrian. nevertheless, under these conditions, lpg 1 diesel will be the second choice. I do not count gasoline because it is already on gasoline when it has LPG :)

There will be a chance for technology in man. some of them get whatever or whatever they get out of order. In other words, LPG problems are absolutely not experienced with correct assembly and fortune and savings are enjoyed.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 13
taskin

It is certainly diesel, but diesel maintenance and use requires hygiene. When the economy is looked at, maybe it may be economical from diesel, if it is a little, but lpğ uses gasoline when it is first started in the morning until it reaches a certain temperature. the boiler part needs to be changed and not only the boiler is left with the boiler, but the brain does not adapt, the kople changes ...

08.05.2020 15:21 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = TASK]

It is certainly diesel, but diesel maintenance and use requires hygiene. When the economy is looked at, maybe it may be economical from diesel, if it is a little, but lpğ uses gasoline when it is first started in the morning until it reaches a certain temperature. the boiler part needs to be changed and not only the boiler is left with the boiler, but the brain does not adapt, the kople changes ...

[/ QUOTE]
You're right about what you say about diesel, but you have wrong about LPG.
the warehouse you call the boiler does not change in 5 years 10 years
No need to change your system. because there is no situation like the warehouse not adapting ...
Despite the fact that sequential systems are used in the first run, gasoline saves an average of 40%. The fuel value at this point can match the equivalent power diesel machine.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 15
307P
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] Sırıtma Of course if you ask why gasoline / LPG is too expensive or very burning gasoline etc. The reasons are not, I missed the exhaust sound: D just because I want it, friends are coming. Sırıtma If you are going to make a mod, you will make a gasoline vehicle, diesel in terms of performance.
okay, you already use it like gasoline petrol ahha Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:21 # 16
Guests
Today, some of the hunters have modeled 1.3 diesel astra h cases. blow off has put exhaust or something, but the sound like tin can come out of the exhaust. After that, you get what you do.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 17
cerci07
The cost I have made to the engine of the 1.4 fiestan since 2002 I have replaced the engine belt myself with a few pulleys and balls, 100 thousand + 120 thousand injector washers myself. Göz Kırpma
but it is not as comfortable as gasoline, it is definitely noisy
If you have plenty of money, I would buy gasoline if I am not afraid of gasoline price.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 18
isodogu

As a diesel user, I can say that, of course, fuel prices have led me to diesel, the silence of gasoline is not denied, of course, but as long as it is gasoline, there are minor problems (idle, parking, + gasoline cost, vehicle selection etc.). I used a 10-year lpg vehicle. I know very well the advantages and disadvantages of the 4-year system, but if everything is the most original, gasoline is cheaper, most people would not prefer diesel, LPG would not prefer the environment. As I said LPG, I used LPG for 10 years, but there was a question mark no matter how safe it was called in a corner of my mind. I do not prolong it. Under ideal conditions, the best volume was not atmospheric gasoline, turbo gasoline then turbo diesel was the last. I rank small volumes of gasoline or LPG

08.05.2020 15:21 # 19
dinoco
I do not change the performance of diesel to anything.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 20
dbmaster
As someone who does 60.000 km per year, I definitely recommend diesel.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”