Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lpg cancel vehicle cort

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
ismail ozdemir
last week my market vehicle started to sing, I pulled the vehicle from the exhaust and the engine came from the right, said the repairman ignition coil to the right, but we did not fix the malfunction. He said that there was a problem, he turned the car into a first state, he canceled the LPG and there was no problem, according to what your friend said, either I had a short circuit in the LPG installation. I did not do it for you today, I will go tomorrow, I wonder if there is a bole in the press? AlbaYDemircaN 2011-09-20 14:06:11
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
metin
I have never heard of anything like this before. How long have you been using LPG? how many km do you make a year? Have you ever disrupted their care?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
Guests
Firstly, get well soon. The vehicle needs to be maintained by a qualified master. Because both gasoline and LPG are sent, there must be a serious problem.
& nbsp;
How long has the Lpg been installed ???
08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
ismail ozdemir
last year, i got it in august 15000 & nbsp; When I said maintenance, I changed the gas filter spark plugs, oils and so on. There is no problem in the vehicle. So, I was in the normal gasoline this week.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir] last year i had a 15000 & nbsp; When I said maintenance, I changed the gas filter spark plugs, oils and so on. There is no problem in the vehicle, so it is normal gasoline this week, Antalya - Ankara, but the problem is due to gas connection [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Then there must be an error in the system or installation. It's not a normal situation ...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
ismail ozdemir
lpg ci is either brain defective or there is a short circuit in the installation said let's see if I find time to take it :)
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir] lpg ci is either brain defective or there is a short circuit in the installation.
Let's say it's over. It's not normally a situation. This is the first time I'm hearing a & nbsp; event "Grin"
CeCoLi 2011-09-21 09:32:55
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
ismail ozdemir
Saturday, I took the vehicle to the attic, they renewed the cables coming to the injector, the hoses, the vehicle has improved. Thank God.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir] I took the vehicle to the wagon Saturday, they renewed the cables from the injector, the vehicle has recovered thankfully [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Well, it's over then "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
OkaN
Get well soon
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ismail özdemir] Saturday I took the vehicle to the wiper, they renewed the cables coming to the injector, the vehicle has recovered, thank goodness [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Well, it's over then "Blink"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
it seems that the room is equivalent to you if it means a mistake arising from production or workmanship. I hope this and such a problem will not repeat.
& nbsp;
use goodbye.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
Guests
very dangerous too .. what is the slightest mistake of production or workmanship? what is the cost .. i am afraid now ... get well soon .. god not show again ...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] very dangerous too .. what is the slightest production or workmanship error? >
& nbsp;
Nothing to be afraid of ... Sometimes it can be such troubles if not done by proper hands. This can happen on the original parts of the vehicle, not only in lpg, but also "Blinking" & nbsp;
& nbsp;
Why do we bring your master's attention so many times
08.05.2020 16:08 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = by_ersin] very dangerous too .. what is the slightest production or workmanship error? / DIV>
You were stressed when you switched to full lpg. friends, let's talk about these things, let's talk, man, we'll give up lpg now "Language
08.05.2020 16:08 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = by_ersin] is very dangerous too .. what is the slightest production or workmanship error? What I'm afraid of ... I'm afraid ... get well soon .. god don't show it again ... [/ QUOTE] < DIV> & nbsp;
You've been stressed when you switch to full lpg. friends, let's talk about these things, let's talk, man, we'll give up lpg now "Language
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Saka maka & nbsp; we've got full & nbsp; gas "
08.05.2020 16:08 # 16
ismail ozdemir

thank you everyone, guys. Walla said to me that they were from the master, and they said that every heat that came to him made the heat go up in the name of the gas. Changed under the warranty from God & nbsp; I did not pay any fee.

08.05.2020 16:08 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = ismail özdemir]

thank you everyone. Walla said to me that they were from the master, and they said that every heat that came to him made the heat go up in the name of the gas. Changed under warranty from God & nbsp; I did not pay any fees.

If you ordered a dessert from Halal "Blink" & nbsp; "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 18
metin
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ismail özdemir]

thank you everyone. Walla said to me that they were from the master, and they said that every heat that came to him made the heat go up in the name of the gas. Changed under warranty from God & nbsp; I did not pay any fees.

If you ordered a dessert from Halal "Blink" & nbsp; "Grin"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
heck "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:08 # 19
Guests
wow so much history

ersin brother is getting a tube ??
08.05.2020 16:08 # 20
dukenukem82
It was worth it to my LPG, the engine lamp is on the kick, it is squeezing, it is squeezing, I went to the service, let's look at the cold engine.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”