Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lpg assembly

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
riva70
Hello, the owner of my vehicle before me had atiker brand lpg.
It is said to have it installed in a place that performs well for full performance. I agree but once it is done.
I do not know much about these issues, but is there still no way to bring this assembly to perfection? ?
thanks.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
metin
riva70. As far as I know, safe fastlar works fine but I don't know how it is because multifast is old. It is necessary to investigate the features of the working system of the multifast, etc. and to mix it with the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
Guests
yes, I think the newest system that is compatible with the vehicle is a very good assembly. These are the best technolojo obd technology in every brand. Use the obd one in every brand.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
riva70
Would it be enough if we change the brain of the lpg system?
but my friend's megane 2 has atiker fast system is running smoothly fault does not burn in the heat as far as i know it is an older system right?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = riva70] Would it be enough if we change the brain of the lpg system?
but my friend's megane 2 has atiker fast system is running smoothly fault does not burn in the heat as far as i know it is an older system right?
[/ QUOTE]
I think you should give me the system, my brother called me cecoli, he said I had a fast kit, the master who was important, he said it was easy to program, he suggested me a place in the maslak. I thought about a lpg sometime. If I think the guys have installed a lpg on the v12 engine, 2 6 cylinder kits. and they are very fond of this place. the cecol 2011-07-25 09:20:49
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
mimitt
If there is a mistake in the system or if you think there is a mistake, you must first find a place to answer your questions and requests, I have seen systems that have been installed incorrectly so that we had to disassemble and install from scratch, we even had to change the manifold of a vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
riva70
The car burns too much and the fault light is on when I ask where it is located.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = riva70] Would it be enough if we change the brain of the lpg system?
[/ QUOTE]
not all engines are the same, I think.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 9
Guests
Scarves are in the market with multi fast, fast and safe fast sequences. Their installations are different. You cannot convert the new continent with only ecu change ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”