Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
kayaca
friends I have 206 vehicles, I have LPG in my vehicle, but it is not licensed. or is it difficult to run a plan project?
08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
RP393
You have to disassemble the entire installation. It is necessary to remove the hoses that go from the bottom up to the lpg switch. It makes more sense to operate it rather than deal with it every 2 years. It comes to the same account. You only need to draw a project and bill as if it were just connected. If there is a familiar lpg player, the project fee + fits an invoice. It takes the VAT amount of the invoice from you. You can handle it this way.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
sonerkyl
You will have to completely dismantle the lpg installation. My advice, if you are going to run what our friend says, make sure that the lpg is in the history of the lpg tank - the gas filling opening is in the buffer and the lpg tank is not on the exhaust.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 4
kayaca
they did exactly that on the exhaust, they did not appear under the bumper, so it makes more sense to disassemble it sometimes because it will change what I say, 1.4 vehicles that will correspond to the same money, how much can it burn in the city, I think with gasoline, on the other hand, I stop and get up, I say bidet with gasoline, go with a thousand.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 5
RP393
[QUOTE = to rock] they made it just above the exhaust, it doesn't seem to be put under the bumper, so it makes more sense to disassemble it sometimes because I think I will change what I say again 1.4 cars that will coincide with the same money. get out of your way [/ QUOTE]

If you do not do the vehicle 1.4 and many km, of course it is not worth processing and door to door. Let's say that you have already done it, but it does not end lpg means to constantly deal with malfunctions. If the engine is healthy, continue at the best.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 6
kayaca
[QUOTE = RP393] [QUOTE = to rock] they made it exactly on the exhaust, it doesn't seem to be put under the bumper, so it makes more sense to disassemble it sometimes because I think I will change what I say again. I am getting up, I say bidet, go with a gasoline, get in touch [/ QUOTE]

If you do not do the vehicle 1.4 and many km, of course it is not worth processing and door to door. Let's say that you have already done it, but it does not end lpg means to constantly deal with malfunctions. If the engine is healthy, continue at the best. [/ QUOTE]

My vehicle is 86.000 and also the 2006 model is directly on the gasoline, the last 1 year, the LPG has been mounted and I have been riding with the LPG.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 7
RP393
My vehicle is 2000 model 1.6 lpg li. LPG has been available since 198,500 km and since 2011. In the regular owners of regular maintenance, I also take care of it in the same way. Like a motor clock, I hope. We just put in motul 10w40 oil. When we dumped the oil after 12500 km, it was still stray. So if you look at the vineyard, if you don't look at it, they didn't say it was a mountain
08.05.2020 20:41 # 8
and
I do not know how long the inspection date is available, but use a little gasoline, see the amount it burns (considering the winter conditions), then I decide whether you will continue with gas or gasoline and I follow a path accordingly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”