Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lowering and rising at idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:08 # 1
Guests
First of all hello everyone I just joined the forum ... I have 206 GTI I have been dreaming of for a long time now ...
I just bought my car and idling is increasing when the gear is idle, decreasing again at the same time! as if I was pulling the gas with my foot, but this does not reach high speeds and always happens! (Rising and rising between 0.8 and 2.0 revolutions) .... I have a crack in the exhaust manifold, I couldn't get it done right now I wonder if this is the problem or does my car want to adjust the gas with LPG? & nbsp;
I would be glad if you help me, hi everyone .....
< div>
08.05.2020 17:08 # 2
Ahmet_ach
I think it is like the idle sensor, I think the battery will be removed from the pole, after 5 minutes, the plug contact will turn on and off, the problem will be fixed & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:08 # 3
ERSOY-06
my friend had a lpg in my previous vehicle, this was what I was talking about, it is a problem related to lpg.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 4
phoenix.1905
If there is a fluctuation in idle while using both LPG and Gasoline, I suggest you clean the throat butterfly first. If it does not improve again, it may be from the idle sensor etc. The first step is the Throat butterfly .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:08 # 5
halowman
& nbsp; I have the same problem, I couldn't find the reason why, the maf sensor has been cleaned, it has been a little useful, but it also has a lot of benefit if you clean the air flap and the idle sensor (engine) in the car, but it will still stop in the car, and even if the fluctuation of the idle decreases & nbsp; continues ...
08.05.2020 17:08 # 6
Guests
Thank you all and I had the scourge of a vehicle without a convector !!! & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; exhausting without convector said exactly this .... & nbsp; & nbsp; The vehicle kept the gas pressed up to 4-5-6 thousand revolutions and suddenly left it because it was not a convector. what am I going to do?
08.05.2020 17:08 # 7
falan
I think it's probably from idling engine. because the same problem, the varidi idler engine has changed in the same problem.
08.05.2020 17:08 # 8
erden1978
He's doing my cold motorbike.
He's doing my continuity ..
08.05.2020 17:08 # 9
Guests
on the contrary, it doesn't do it on a cold engine! doing it on a hot engine ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”