Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Low Gas Response in the First Minutes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
27.11.2022 19:20 # 1
antipollution
Friends, I am running the tool after 2-3 hours. I wait 1 minute for the engine to lubricate. Then, when you take off by pressing the gas, there is almost no reaction on the gas. I understand this especially from the fact that there is no sound from the exhaust. Anyway, while pressing and pulling the clutch again and again, I press the gas all the way down and I can hardly hear the engine noise. So even though I press the bottom gas, there is no sound, no reaction. Then it goes away after 1-2 minutes of driving. It's very good on the highway or something. I've heard very little injectors rattling for quite some time, but I had the injectors cleaned exactly a year ago. I'm going to say is it related to the gas pedal or something, but it only does it in the first minutes, if it drips oil on the crank sensor, some people said it could be because of the brain.

U2118 > Remote Control Standby Function Malfunction

Partial wake-up request is not available. (Communication Issue with BSI)

27.11.2022 21:29 # 2
Bay Alper
I have the same thing, the mechanic looked everywhere and said it doesn't give any errors, he connected it to the computer when the engine was cold and said it did not give any errors. He said go to the auto electrician, there is a problem with his brain. For me, it doesn't eat gas at first start, sometimes it goes out. But after normal warming up, there is no problem. He burned antipollution twice. In the first, I changed 4 spark plugs, the misfires continued at the first start, 1.5 months later, the antipollution burned again. There are ecu reset videos on the internet, let's see, I did the same. Maybe it'll get better once his brain resets. trial and error
28.11.2022 09:10 # 3
antipollution
get well soon to both of us bro :) Mine is diesel but we have the same problem. I did the brain reset but it had no effect. I didn't think it would happen, but I tried. You know what came to mind for me? My battery is about 5 years old. When I measure it with a multimeter, it comes out like 12.4, but maybe it's wrong. Could it be that the accelerator pedal is electrical in these vehicles and does not receive enough current from the battery and does not react, since the alternator has not yet fully charged after the first start when the battery is weak? :)) came to mind, but I don't know. As a result, if there is a momentary interruption from a crank sensor, it will misfire. Electricity is very important. I don't know how to understand. There is no master who can look smartly, they always stare for a few minutes blindly and talk by heart. By trial and error..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”