Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

"Low Engine Oil Pressure"

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
deadlyff
Hello, Although I read many topics and pages about low oil pressure in the forum, I could not find a solution related to the same problem I faced. I received a low oil pressure warning in the vehicle due to the fact that I had not been stashed 4-5 times in a row while driving, and that I might have used the brake-gas hard. Despite the struggle of the master for 3-4 hours and the material shroud, the vehicle still did not improve. The oil filter of the vehicle and the oil sprayer have changed, there is no leakage or oil leak in the vehicle, but when used for a long time, it only gives warning when the brake is applied, the warning disappears when the throttle is pressed and above a certain speed, if you solve the problem, you will be very helpful, because it is unnecessary. and I don't want to waste time and money with wrong repairs, thank you.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
madblueblacksea
There are multiple sources of this problem, but the first thing you should do is not to use the vehicle.
Oil pump cannot pump oil at a sufficient level
Communication error with ECU even if oil pressure sensor is measuring correctly
Oil viscosity dropped below required

It is useful to have a master who you trust. I suggest you find a mechanic who can measure the pressure of the oil with an external device. Ranking; I think that if you do to measure the oil pressure - to change the oil, you will have less cost and early diagnosis. I hope nothing bad will happen
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
zalim722
My teacher, I gave this error for 3 months, he did not fix it, I showed him to the master, not from the oil pump, he said that there was a problem in the tube. puffin
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
madblueblacksea
In this way for 3 months, change your master, teacher. Low idling due to the tube and therefore doing this does not change the fact that you will leave the engine free of oil and cause wear. I absolutely do not compromise on oil because it is the oil circulating in the blood of the engine. So whatever oil I put in, I pour it in 5000. This is an obsession from me in the past. Ask the master who says it is not the problem, then tell him to solve the problem he said. If he couldn't solve it, change coercion master. Having a familiar relative relative does not change anything. If that engine is wrapped in the bearing, you would do it, he is not a master. Instead of managing the problem with serious problems and predictions, I suggest you try to get the final result
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”