Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Looking for someone to remove the sound from the trunk

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
20.06.2020 00:42 # 1
Zagarpi
Hello everyone guys, I have a 2006 Model 206. Every time I enter the hole, I hear the sound of metal hitting metal from behind. I visited 3-4 repairmen either they did not want to deal or they could not find the problem. In short, I could not get it done anyway. Is there anyone in İzmir that you believe will solve this problem? Thank you in advance.
20.06.2020 07:54 # 2
ismailkaya
If your vehicle has been hit from the rear before, take it to the body shop
21.06.2020 14:50 # 3
kaan206
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] If your vehicle has been hit from the rear before, take it to the bodywork [/ QUOTE] The bolt holding the torsion lever is loosened or cut It has a job of 5 minutes, install a new bolt, bolt stabilizer, keep the sound goes
21.07.2020 15:17 # 4
peugeot06
First, determine where exactly the sound is coming from. If you are sure it really comes from the tailgate; * Check the luggage chocks, it is located 2-3 cm long right and left where the lid is closed * Check the trunk lock tongue, the tongue is in the trunk lid part, the tongue will have a plastic coating on the top, but this plastic coating it wears out over time and only iron remains, especially on the part of the tongue that corresponds to the lock. If you wrap it for a few rounds with electrical tape, it will grip better, it does not make a sound, and it gives a full sound when closing. (You can also apply the same procedure to the doors) * Finally, make sure the rear seat lock is secure. Since the rear seats are folded, they also make noise if they are not locked well.
21.07.2020 16:18 # 5
sonerkyl
Let it be torsion, teacher.
22.07.2020 13:11 # 6
TRK
[QUOTE = Zagarpi] Hello everyone guys, I have a 2006 Model 206. Every time I enter the hole, I hear the sound of metal hitting metal from behind. I visited 3-4 repairmen either they did not want to deal or they could not find the problem. In short, I could not get it done anyway. Is there anyone in İzmir that you believe will solve this problem? Thanks in advance. [/ QUOTE] Is it from the rear of the vehicle you said, or is it like the undercarriage or outside sound? As you know, the trim sounds of the 307s are famous. I taped the rear seat locking bars and replaced the trunk lock, greatly reduced sound intensity.
22.07.2020 14:14 # 7
kaan206
[QUOTE = kaan206] [QUOTE = ismailkaya] If your vehicle has been hit from the rear before, take it to the bodywork [/ QUOTE] The bolt holding the torsion lever is loosened or cut It has 5 minutes to work. Torsion lever2-shock absorber3-lower chock4-torsion
22.07.2020 14:35 # 8
TRK
[QUOTE = kaan206] [QUOTE = kaan206] [QUOTE = ismailkaya] If your vehicle has been hit from the rear before, take it to the bodywork [/ QUOTE] The bolt holding the torsion lever has loosened or cut it has 5 minutes work. / QUOTE] 1-Torsion lever2-shock absorber3-lower wedge4-torsion [/ QUOTE] It is not possible to cut the shock absorber sound anyway, it was no wedge, no spring, nothing is beneficial.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”