Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lock problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:17 # 1
gamyas
There were subject titles but I wanted to open a new topic because it is different with my content: S
I will come back from a journey between Ağrı and Istanbul, there is a recycling. When the door is opened on the computer screen, it shows that it is open or when it is open, the lamp on the top is blinking. But whenever I lock the car, only the front passenger door is not locked, all other doors are locked, and I can open the front passenger door directly without pressing the door opening button and all the doors open automatically when I open it. Without pressing the control. I wonder why the problem may be caused? My door lock is broken :( is a long road and whenever I lock the doors and go home, my eyes are always behind, please help me to open the door if I have something I can do myself
08.05.2020 17:17 # 2
gngburak
Remove the socket inside the door, clean it again and plug it back.
08.05.2020 17:17 # 3
gamyas
I hope it is from him thanks
08.05.2020 17:17 # 4
gngburak
but if the sensor there is faulty, I think the cost would be 200TL
08.05.2020 17:17 # 5
gamyas
But if the sensor there is optional, would it give the warning that the door is open on the screen? I thought that if the sensor is optional, I think no warning will go to the screen or it will only give a single warning or always show on or not show?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”