Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lock differential

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
Classic differentials work like a balance

. As shown in the figure, at least three gears are required to turn the two wheel axles. The mirror drive gear inside the differential drum, which ensures that both axles rotate equally, is the only part of the other differential operating from the engine. (2nd figure, red) While the car is going straight on the road, the gears in the middle of the differential watermelon rotate with the wheels, as no more weight is placed on any of the wheels. However, when the car enters the bend, these gears come into play, making the car's 1: 1 rotation ratio faster than the bend, slower rotating thrust wheels in the bend.

In addition to the working principles of a normal differential mentioned above, there are several different systems in locked differentials. In the first of these, small friction washers prevent the gears from rotating, which allows both wheels in the middle of the differential to turn evenly and which can be described as balance gears. This blocking continues until the car begins to go straight again. (Figure 4)

Another type (figure 5) is the lock type in the differentials where the axles (blue in the figure) and gears do not fully enter the watermelon. The parts mentioned here are attached to the differential by means of the flattened pressure rings. This system, which comes into play when the wheels turn speed increases, that is, when the car starts to spin, works by pressing the rings firmly on the brake plates and keeps it until the torque of the car is 1: 1. The name of this system is the torque differential lock. In the differential type shown in figure 6, the spur gear wheels placed in opposite directions remain locked until the rotation moment is 1: 1, when the car starts to spin. This system, which was established with a simple logic, is also used in many developed cars. In addition to these systems, manual and automatic locks are also available in 4x4 vehicles.

In addition, when the one-way differential lock is loaded on the gas, it locks two wheels,
In 2-way locks, when you take your foot off the gas, the locks are suitable for drifting, but they are not very suitable for daily use.
NOTE: This information is not an excerpt, it is articles I wrote and published in other tuning forums.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
Guests
brother sister for sharing
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
sinan-s
Thanks for the information ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Guests
THE DIFFERENCE OF LOCKED DIFFERENTIAL IS BEING DOWN AT THE SAME LENGTH PATCHING IN TWO WHEELS ...

08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
IsmailAtes
Thanks for your information. I read it to the end as it is a topic I was curious about. I just have a question. Can this locked differential be made to an original vehicle later?
08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = AteSH] Thanks for your info. I read it to the end as it is a topic I was curious about. I just have a question, can this locked differential be made to an original tool later? [/ QUOTE]
Of course, it can be done only to do this, if there is no differential produced by the brand of the original vehicle, it is usually done by ouding its equivalents. In general, equivalent differentials are used, but the problem is not much.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 8
Guests
THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY MUSTAFACIM KARDESIM

WILL BE HELPFUL
08.05.2020 13:55 # 9
Guests
When I first read this article, I did not understand anything. It must have been from the atmosphere of that place.
Now I read in Istanbul for the second time and I am solving the event.
With a little simpler language, it is more than the working principle of the locked differential for everyone to understand.
If you add to the subject, nobody will have a question mark in their mind.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 10
Guests
You can actually understand its purpose from the above working principle, but in general, it is a system applied for both axles to operate at the same load and transmit power to tires of equal balance.
Thank you for your attention.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 11
IsmailAtes
Thanks for your interest, I will probably be in a locked differential among my future projects ..
08.05.2020 13:55 # 12
Guests
good luck, what is your project in the future?
08.05.2020 13:55 # 13
Engin Tepe
I said I'll let the subject down, :)
It is true that I heard that the partner is also 4 * 2,
When reading it says 2-way diffrent is suitable for driving. Is this in my car? Drıftt Embarrassed
Respects...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] I said I'll gag the thread, :)
When reading it says 2-way diffrent is suitable for driving. Is this in my car? Drıftt Embarrassed
Respects...
[/ QUOTE]
Driving is with the rear wheel drive vehicle. Because of that pain, there is no term for your vehicle. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
08.05.2020 13:55 # 15
Engin Tepe
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Engin Tepe] I said let me grasp the subject, :)
Respects...
[/ QUOTE]
Driving is with the rear wheel drive vehicle. Because of that pain, there is no term for your vehicle. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
Sprinkle water inside, thanks: D
We were delighted to have a key diffrent car underneath us. I try the left foot brake once in a while, but it eats half does not eat half.
I am looking at Murat 131 because of this 2 3 lira: D If I spend 2 lira, I am big enough for Murat 131: D man becomes
Engin Tepe 2011-07-15 16:41:02
08.05.2020 13:55 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = Engin Tepe] I said let me grasp the subject, :)
Respects...
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Sprinkle water inside, thanks: D
We were delighted to have a key diffrent car underneath us. I try the left foot brake once in a while, but it eats half does not eat half.
I am looking at Murat 131 because of this 2 3 lira: D If I spend 2 lira, I am big enough for Murat 131: D man becomes
[/ QUOTE]
It allows you to comfortably press the gas in constricted differential bends, and if a wheel is on a slippery surface, it becomes the case of not being able to mold to the skid.
It improves a kind of grip and provides traction control.
If a gas is pressed in the bend of a vehicle in which there is no constrained differential, a slip may be observed according to the strength and grip of the vehicle.
you can try it by car. Let's say at low speed. If you press full gear in a wide bend in 2000 cycles with the 2nd gear, you should fall into the skid and slide it, yours should not make this move. of course be careful. if you get more out of the gas at the proper rate :))
the cecol 2011-07-15 16:50:29
08.05.2020 13:55 # 17
Engin Tepe

Burak knows in the bends: D Locked does not matter without lock.

Don't drift Embarrassed Though at distance

08.05.2020 13:55 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = Engin Tepe]

Burak knows in the bends: D Locked does not matter without lock.

Don't drift Embarrassed Though at distance

[/ QUOTE]
I don't think so, but as much as possible Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 13:55 # 19
Engin Tepe
I will try and I couldn't get any better when I try: D I share my experiences, if I do not respond to beer, of course with commercial: D Embarrassed
08.05.2020 13:55 # 20
Guests
Brother bro, the partner of Allah's love is not the tool for them to be made. beautiful beautiful bosver driving man Sırıtma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”