Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Listen to these sounds :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
castaway
Hello friends,

I shared with you the 2005 Model 1.4 Lpg x-design Peugeot 206 sounds attached to my head. Solutions for these sounds, faulty parts, etc. I will be very happy if you express your thoughts. Pleasant forums.

Sound 1 ... Start up in the cold morning, but sometimes I hear this sound in the hot engine. So it's a sound according to your head. The sounds in the vehicle and the hood are attached.

[TUBE] 04txkılmqac [/ TUBE]

[TUBE] guzghzjptyg [/ TUBE]

2.Voice ... I think this is the sound that comes when I turn on the boiler below. Normally he would do 20 seconds or so, but when he realized that the video was shot, he was very helpful.

[TUBE] kl3yftwcslw [/ TUBE]

3. Sound .. Hot engine sound. I share this for any abnormality.

[TUBE] kkxn7k7b-py [/ TUBE]

Thanks for your help in advance ..
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
sonerkyl
1-Video sounded like a valve sound (40-50 TL setting)
2-video can only happen if it is turned on when it is switched on by the heater. The second possibility is like the air conditioner compressor, but it can also make the v-belt. Depending on the situation, it may cost between 70-300 TL.
3- The sound in the video is taken when the heater fan is on, as if the bearing of the fan motor enters the scattered pit.
4-video seems to be okay

it is really hard to understand these peugeot LOL
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
castaway
The sound in video 1 and 2 is the same. One shot from inside the hood, one shot from inside the vehicle. I would appreciate if you reconsider.

The sound in the 3 videos comes only when the fan is on.

08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
umitgun
2. The sound comes from the injectors of the LPG, because the same sound is in me when I asked the master, he said that it was normal. Even when the vehicle is in LPG, if you get the sound cut off, it is the tenth.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
castaway
Ümit Kardeşim is the second sound you call the Peugeot 206- 2005 1.4 LPG X-Design --- In-car Sound ? I am sure this is related to the heating fan. I kept compressed air in reverse yesterday. He usually does it while on LPG.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
sonerkyl
I don't think the sound in the 2nd video comes from the lpg injectors.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
castaway
The 1st sound disappeared with the change of tensioner belt and bearing.
The 2nd sound disappeared by the lubrication of the heating engine.

Your information...
08.05.2020 20:09 # 8
sonerkyl
thanks for the return and information.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 9
castaway
Soner Bey, we are learning something thanks to this site. Thanks to my knowledge, friends with knowledge are interested. May it be useful to me. I think we should be sensitive about sharing information rather than always getting information. I hope there will be people who can find solutions to their problems in the future.
08.05.2020 20:09 # 10
sonerkyl
My @castaway teacher does not write the problem, even if the members who have experienced malfunctioning problems on many issues. We always want to see our sensitive members like you among us.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”