Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lining sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
alicelik20
Hello friends. My vehicle is 206 1.4 petrol. I replaced the pads a few months ago. Loud noises began to come from the right wheel of the vehicle. He said that even though I went to the master who wore the pad repeatedly, he could not detect a problem. Then I went to another master. He told me that one of the springs of the pad was not stuck so he made a sound because it was not fixed. Yeah, it wasn't something that was sold alone. I went to the master who put on the pad and told him to complete the job he was missing. The sound stopped, but after a couple of weeks, it caused a worse problem. The pad became too tight and therefore the surface of the pad that touched the disc was black now, after starting the vehicle in the morning for 10-15 km (after the pad gets warmer), it is constantly in the form of a cheesecake. it makes a noise Pressing the brake stops for a few seconds, then starts again. While turning the steering wheel to and fro, the sound is cut off at some angles. Can I solve this problem without changing the lining under these conditions? I don't want to replace the linings because they have never aged.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
mustafa46
brother, the problem you have on the pad can kill you on the disc .. I think the problem is fixed but if you ask me, the warranty of the pad is 6 months I am working in the consumer arbitration committee. Change the pad under warranty. If you have received an invoice or receipt. I changed it so ... but the particle gives only the part, you give the craftsmanship in the process of disassembly and assembly .. Wink
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
sonerkyl
the problem is that the teacher is turning the lathe, I am against 40-60 tl they want to give 40 tl more and change the discs.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”