Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lights of 206 digital air conditioning buttons

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
Nefretnet
I do not see the roots of my Rolandgarros dark and night very bad keys, and the lamps in the window exploded in the dark as I see it, or the midnight ??
The air conditioner works and the screen lighting works, I guess I just noticed that when I got the lights, I did not notice it or not Of course we did :)
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
loiz
If you have a skill, you can disassemble the control panel and replace the bulbs with the color (or original) led bulbs you want and return it to its former appearance.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
Nefretnet
today I removed the panel, I did not notice the screws in the milk, I was breaking it, I was breaking it from the bottom already & nbsp; the light bulb that gives light to the keys is dead yes I changed it now and something very hard has changed, I really took the photo when the console was removed but it was really bad when those lights were not burning. :) at least it has a sweeter stance :)
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
maestro
If the brothers tell you about the dismantling, the front black panel part comes out from the nails, but how did you remove the dial buttons that adjust the temperature on the front face
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
maestro
I saw it later, it was digital air conditioner, I am taking back my question
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
Nefretnet
Since it is digital to the valve, after inserting that panel, I was able to remove it by removing 4 screws on the screened part, as well as it came out completely. & nbsp; There are already three lamps behind it. Something might be like yours. After removing the panel, look at the edges. If there are screws, then there is & nbsp; you can remove the rotary knobs, that is, the place can be out there as a whole
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
rolandgarros
i have the same problem or i bought your car i "LOL"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”