Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Light Interior Lighting, Auto Headlights and Wipers

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:18 # 1
irfan1977
Hello,
My vehicle is the 2016 model 308 T9 Allure. I bought it a month ago. I became a member of the forum today.
1-Although I made the Light Interior Lighting setting, which is the ambient lighting on some vehicles, the light interior lighting does not light when the parking lamps are on at night. I know this has no separate insurance. Did the bulbs burst?
2-Automatic daytime running lights turned on at noon. A friend who owns 308 said he was too sunburned. Are there any encounters?
3-Automatic wipers work well at a speed of 100km / h, but at slow speeds the glass is filled with rain but the wiper does not work.
4- Items 2 and 3 can be sub-industry glass? I also don't know if the glass has changed. How do I know?
Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 21:18 # 2
irfan1977
Hello there,
None of the 3 questions were answered in the whole group. Nobody knows all three. What was this group formed for? Shall we write a joke? Big smile
08.05.2020 21:18 # 3
canaksoylu
Hello, I just became a member of the forum. I wanted to reply to see my site. The forum was a little too empty for me.

Anyway, you were touching the screen to make the ambient lighting lighter, but it still doesn't light up. The vehicle's speed indicators have the light setting there. When the headlights turn on, the screens adjust the brightness of the displays. At the smallest light, the interior ambience does not work. You need to get a smallest teak. There is not much incident that illuminates the door handles of this ambiance conversation :))

The rain sensor has no availability setting. For this reason, it happens a little bit stupid. It may be necessary to mutate in light rain or something, but I have not seen anything as striking as you can tell. If the glass has changed before, there may be a problem with sesor. There is a silicone-like substance between the glass and the sensor. If there are bubbles, etc., it means that the piece was inserted earlier than its place, which is usually inserted in a glass change.

The simplest way to understand the change of Xamin was to look at the history of the glass. If your vehicle is 2015 model but the glass is ..16- ... 17, your glass has changed. If the vehicle is a 2015 model, the glass can sometimes be 2014 production etc. It's normal. If the mosque changes in the year the vehicle was purchased, the glass production date may be misleading. But replacing ten glass is a demanding skill. There will be small work mistakes. A careful eye will choose it.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
Sub-industry glass and sensors are not a problem, but if the glass is not able to wear the sensor like a man after the replacement, I think the reason is that sometimes the light turns on at 30 o'clock in my 307, the gel gets hot from the sun and creates a problem. But there is no problem with the rain sensor, it wipes even the tiniest drop. Have the gel of the sensor checked ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”