Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

license renewal help !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:18 # 1
kaf kef
Thanks to our friends, we have passed the tuvturk inspection, but since the second problem is not included in the license, they gave a vehicle identification report. I want to learn how long the vehicle detection report is valid, in other words, how many days should I apply in order to issue the new license, and how much I will pay if I will pay for the new license. I am waiting for your urgent information ....
08.05.2020 18:18 # 2
pusutr
I did not give money to the license in the vehicle transfer process. I was very surprised. :) Maybe they don't take it from you either.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 3
kaf kef
I heard that they were getting a fee for renewal of the license from right to left.

08.05.2020 18:18 # 4
herry
If there is no place for examination, I think about 150 licensors will be released again.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 5
kaf kef
I wonder how many days is valid for the vehicle detection report ..
08.05.2020 18:18 # 6
herry
I am not sure of the duration, but the process you will do is simple, make an appointment from the site of the security right now, as license transactions, license renewal. Tomorrow, go with your license and ID from the appointment time, besides, the inspection confirmation paper and the determination report given by the inspection station and the money of course. In the evening, you get your new license from the same security. I think don't hesitate do it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 7
Guests
Recently, the same thing happened to a friend of mine, they had received new paper money, like 90 TL of which was finished.
08.05.2020 18:18 # 8
Guests
Also, for those who are in Istanbul, I do not need to make an appointment for license renewal, since I am interested in buying and selling business, I go to safety without an appointment and do my work.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”