Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

License Plate Lighting Comes and Goes?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:07 # 1
xMEGANx
Hello friends, I changed my license plate lamps, I put the LED on, but when I turn on the headlights, sometimes it turns on, sometimes it turns on, sometimes it doesn't turn on, I switch the differences back on, sometimes it flashes on its own, what is the reason for this? & nbsp; It wasn't like that.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 2
metin
There is a lack of contact. At first, I bought only one LED. Since the slot at the bottom of the disassemble the bulbs is expanded, it will not be a problem after it does not play when a narrow bulb is attached with the help of a screwdriver etc.
& nbsp;
I hope you bought those models with 4 leds and 6 leds.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 3
Guests
You may not have installed it well. I made a new application. Plate Application Be careful not to touch beautifully & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:07 # 4
xMEGANx
I don't think it will have anything to do with contactlessness, because the two come and go at the same time or when the headlights turn on and off without jolts in the vehicle again. I guess the thing about whether the vehicle knows or not is that the parks in front go off 2-3 minutes after locking the vehicle or the backlight illumination stays on until they go out.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 5
xMEGANx
By the way, I took the vehicle to the mepa. I saw it on your license plate. `` berkekk ''
08.05.2020 16:07 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] I don't think it will have anything to do with contactlessness, because the two come and go at the same time or when the headlights turn on and off without shaking in the vehicle again. I guess the thing about whether the vehicle knows or not is that the parks in front go off 2-3 minutes after locking the vehicle or the backlight illumination stays on at the same time until they turn off. I do not know because it is a safe, but I think that it is not normal for those parking lamps to light up and that the license plate lamp should not turn on at all. there is a possibility of leakage or brain distress.
08.05.2020 16:07 # 7
xMEGANx
but when you plug in another bulb, not the led, it will fix: S
08.05.2020 16:07 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] meanwhile I'm taking the car to mepa I saw it on your plate Are you going to MEPA in Haramider? `` berkekk`` [/ QUOTE]

I take the car where I want my car has a record in every service, our father was advertising the peugeot and he writes efe on the back plate. ikitelli mepa ydi I think "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:07 # 9
Guests
you have a led plug, it was nice to wear it & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”