Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

lgp li vehicle stops working on gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
hakan38
hi friends tool & nbsp; injection lgp li. it works in the mornings after stopping 3-4 times when it first runs on & nbsp; gasoline. Is there anything like this happening before? after a few minutes it becomes normal in gasoline. There is no problem in his work in lpg & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
emntstn
I have the same problem. It seems to me that the brain of the car is getting confused. Use it in 100-200 km. They say from it, they say from this, you can see that you have spent 500 TL. Zero. Try carefully, go over the problem.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
hsnsnl
The weather got a little cooler, I think it is necessary to look at the settings of the tube, we stop the vehicle on the tube when it is closed.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
hakan38
If I press the gas as soon as I start it in the morning, I work, but even though I press the stationary accelerator pedal, the throttle speed is floating. For example, it goes between 3 thousand and one thousand.

my teacher feels like in the brain to me. / div>
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
Not from a gas pump? As a result, the in-line system and the first run have nothing to do with the tube, it runs on gasoline. try to run and press the button of the tube while running it, it will work directly in the tube, if it does the same thing, I recommend you to check the gasoline parts if it is not related to the tube.
ibrahim YILDIZAK 2012-09-22 21:04 : 46
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
Ahmet_ach
I was having the same problem in me, I was running in the morning without pressing the gas, but nowadays, if it is working right away, if I pressed the stop throttle continuously, I did not have a problem when it worked, I removed the throttle, I cleaned the regulation engine with a very contaminated thinner, now there is no problem. It also works, no need to insert it into the computer to fix it. The vehicle contact hurts 6 times and when the gas pump stops, it closes again, then it hurts and turns off again 6 times and when we open the 6th contact, you can start the car and see that the idle drops to a normal level
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
AydinBeyol
Hello. I wrote before. Let me explain again:
this problem was also in my car. I researched for a long time. I finally found a solution that worked for me. The problem of running a few starters in the mornings and gas cuts was due to the vehicle's partial loss of gasoline, which was left unused for a long time in the gas tank. When gasoline is cut in half or a quarter in the tank, everyone usually fills gas. but in this case, the old gasoline is still in the tank, which prevents the engine from running properly when gasoline is low. My suggestion is to finish until the gasoline is completely exhausted or even a gram left, and then buy as much gasoline as we will use. Gasoline friends who lost their quality in 3 or 4 weeks. for your information. I tried it, there is no problem with my vehicle running in the morning. you can try too. you won't lose anything. if there is a problem with other mechanical parts (gas pump, throttle, spark plugs or any part) I cannot know it. as far as i know.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
hakan38
[QUOTE = AydınBeyol] hi. I wrote before. Let me explain again:
this problem was also in my car. I researched for a long time. I finally found a solution that worked for me. The problem of running a few starters in the mornings and gas cuts was due to the vehicle's partial loss of gasoline, which was left unused for a long time in the gas tank. When gasoline is cut in half or a quarter in the tank, everyone usually fills gas. but in this case, the old gasoline is still in the tank, which prevents the engine from running properly when gasoline is low. My suggestion is to finish until the gasoline is completely exhausted or even a gram left, and then buy as much gasoline as we will use. Gasoline friends who lost their quality in 3 or 4 weeks. for your information. I tried it, there is no problem with my vehicle running in the morning. you can try too. you won't lose anything. if there is a problem with other mechanical parts (gas pump, throttle, spark plugs or any part) I cannot know it. as far as i know.
[/ QUOTE]

my teacher, I don't know if the throttle could be contaminated at 35000, but I usually buy 30 TL gasoline per month. The gas needle will not go up from the quarter tank so it may be logical let's try it :) thank you for your information
08.05.2020 17:03 # 9
ygtgold
Hello friends, I am new to you and I have 307 im events that have happened to me since 2007, which I have been lovingly used (I would use it again if I have scraps) so I am here to share my experiences with you and ask for help in things I do not know
& nbsp;
< DIV> friends when it comes to your problem & nbsp; there are 3 reasons; If the vehicle is doing the same problem, the injector head is cleaned with special machines for 25 TL (4 of which is 100 TL).
2. & nbsp; At some point, I disagree with Aydın's thesis, the gasoline does not stop in the cube cube. r and the problem disappears, finally, if we pour black water on white water, it will not be black and white; it will be gray;) DIV>
08.05.2020 17:03 # 10
hakan38
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] I was having the same problem in me, I was running in the morning without running the gas, but nowadays I am working, I stopped working immediately if I pressed the gas continuously. runs without pressing, but idling runs at 1500, no need to insert it into the computer to fix it. The vehicle contact hurts 6 times, and when the gas pump stops, it closes again, then it hurts and turns off again, we do this 6 times and when we turn on the 6th contact, you can start the car and see that the idle drops to a normal level [/ QUOTE]

As I said earlier, does the car get dirty at 35,000? I would be glad if you wrote it, how many money it cost. Could it be from pollution?
08.05.2020 17:03 # 11
impact
I think if you hit the gas pump while someone is starting, it means there is a problem in the pump & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 12
hakan38
where is the pump :)
08.05.2020 17:03 # 13
impact
Under the back seat .. our other vehicle was doing the same problem.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 14
mesutay20
My teacher, I have the same problem ... I checked the car from head to toe and I realized that the problem was with the gas pump engine. just be careful, don't get the gas pump complete just get your engine. pump 300 odd stepping motor 40 tl. I gave 40 TL to wear it. do this smoothly in one starter .. pray for me .. :))
08.05.2020 17:03 # 15
hakan38
Thank you very much for writing bro! Thank you very much. I follow the advice of a master of Kayseri, and I will try yours.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 16
Peugeot306
Right I parked my car without any problems in LPG for about 1 week. I saw my name and when I froze it again I pressed marsa. But the car did not start. I did not work, I could not work, I plucked spark plugs, I tried everything, I could not work, I left the car where it was, I came with the master the next day. The problem is most likely, they said the electricity coming to the gas pump, or after working on the electricity to the gas button, I did not experience that problem for the first time. I think the problem may be in the electricity coming to the gas pump. In short, there may be electricity in the gas pump.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 17
hakan38
As my teacher is solved.
May God bless the master of Kayseri, "My teacher said the working values of the vehicle is broken, take out the insurance of the LPG, said 3 days at least 10 km thousand said." In the summer, the vehicle had injector problem in LPG and it was like that after a while. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 18
_ali_
[QUOTE = hakan38] As my teacher has been resolved.
God bless the master of Kayseri, "my teacher said the working values of the gas is broken, take out the insurance of the lpg, said at least 10 km thousand, it will improve." the vehicle had injector problem in the lpg in summer, it was like that after a while. & nbsp; Did I disassemble and wait and plug in? I did not fully understand the application.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 19
hakan38
Ali Bey, I take out the insurance and get on the gas for three days.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 20
_ali_
[QUOTE = hakan38] Ali Bey, I take out the fuse and ride three days in the gas. Then it passes [/ QUOTE]

I bought some 50 kilometers of gas and used it in the gas one day. working. Reviews
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”