Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lexia 3 pp2000

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:36 # 1
MATROSKA
Greetings Friends,
I have joined you with my 2004 1.4 hdi peugeot 206 sw vehicle from izmir.
I want to order this cable and the interface from ali express, the prices are more suitable there, I will have a few questions for friends who use it alone, it seems to me that there are some differences in the Chinese versions, the interface, cables and software on this site is about 60 to 100 dollars. There is a term called full chip, which is only around 80 dollars. The guys have full chips in our devices, they wrote everything like supporting everything, they even showed their photos as full chips, so these things are possible? or my marketing event? i mean they all do the same thing, ultimately we will activate the temperature sensor etc.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 2
Alicilik
Hello my teacher,

I bought the cable from a friend after a long effort.

SO the software is not a problem, you can find the software clearly, but the chip in the interface is really important. The devices you will get are clone. So it's an exact copy of the original. Each product produced and sold by the piano has a unique serial number. In the same way, pejo planet and diagbox software control this serial when you connect and turn on the device. Some clones were noticed by Pejo, and pejo prevented the connection of devices with this series in current software as a precaution. In other words, you cannot connect to the current diagbox or planetary with a prohibited clone device.

Apart from that, there is a small possibility of not working. I could not operate the device I bought first, thanks to the friend I bought. So it is a very good thing to find a partner.

Also, the cable is called actia, the software used by lexia citroens, this is very confused. As I said, there are all kinds of software, but the serial number and operation of the interface is a must.

Buying from Aliexpress is good economically, but it is necessary to research it very well. User comments are very important.

In addition, interface devices are largely attached to customs. I bought an autocom once, although I went to a relatives and apartopar with the notification from Monday, they called every day and I went every day and they could not bear the last day but they did what they did. vehicle license-student certificate-invoice-paypal invoice-card statement, etc. I said I wouldn't buy it any more.

I wanted to say these risks because they happened to me. I would try to help you with the adverts again if you intend to buy it.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 3
MATROSKA
Sir thank you for the information, replicate tel from sites like this site and ebay. I even ordered it came smoothly but I don't know my luck. But as you said, if the situation changes in interface devices, the room is a different topic. What is the full chip event I am wondering, so what can we not do if full chip is not? as far as I understand it has been mentioned that it cannot be connected to new generation hybrite vehicles, it is as if other cruse control tripping, external temperature sensor activation etc. In the meantime, where did you get the device?
08.05.2020 18:36 # 4
silenos
Yes, I want to bring your friends, but there are many models and brands, which is the best.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 5
MATROSKA
Exactly especially if you think our friend of koliva is experienced in this ..
08.05.2020 18:36 # 6
Alicilik
As far as I know, server connection is not established in clone devices, although certain changes, for example, 208in fap regeneration cannot be deleted, the program is locked.

I do not know the hybrid vehicles, there is no need to muscle in it. Our country's environmental sensitivity is obvious: D is a country that is taxed according to the age and engine volume of the vehicle and the catalyst is removed from the egr: D hybrid is full electricity, they are far from us.

I bought the device in a friend in Ankara. I saw the advertisement on the owner from the owner and contacted him and received it by hand. We do not pay a great deal of money, but trust is still important in such devices.

As you mentioned, I have done 100shops from many sites such as focal-deal-ebay-banggod-aliexpress-dhgate, but otherwise, only the diagnostic device I ordered once in my life got stuck and I said I wouldn't buy it again because seriously the guys are going crazy. I would almost get the license of the car to get the part. The phone is not a problem, they do not shake it anymore because the imei record is released.

The part I know from the chip event is that the series on some of the clone devices do not work after a version of the program. I have no other information
08.05.2020 18:36 # 7
MATROSKA
[QUOTE = Receiving] As far as I know, server connection is not established on clone devices, although certain changes such as 208in fap regeneration cannot be deleted, the program is locked.

I do not know the hybrid vehicles, there is no need to muscle in it. Our country's environmental sensitivity is obvious: D is a country that is taxed according to the age and engine volume of the vehicle and the catalyst is removed from the egr: D hybrid is full electricity, they are far from us.

I bought the device in a friend in Ankara. I saw the advertisement on the owner from the owner and contacted him and received it by hand. We do not pay a great deal of money, but trust is still important in such devices.

As you mentioned, I have done 100shops from many sites such as focal-deal-ebay-banggod-aliexpress-dhgate, but otherwise, only the diagnostic device I ordered once in my life got stuck and I said I wouldn't buy it again because seriously the guys are going crazy. I would almost get the license of the car to get the part. The phone is not a problem, they do not shake it anymore because the imei record is released.

The part I know from the chip event is that the series on some of the clone devices do not work after a version of the program. I have no other information
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 18:36 # 8
MATROSKA
Teacher, which device was the diagnostic device attached to the order?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”