Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Let's make some mods

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
kingofthejoint
Hello friends,

I recently joined the forum and enlightened me with your ideas on the previous topic. I will make various modifications to my vehicle, but again, I ask for your information.

My vehicle;

My vehicle's front bumper, rear bumper, side braces, door handles, mirrors will be painted in body color.

Question 1 - How much will this amount to me? I live in Istanbul Bahçelievler, where can I get the closest? How long does it take to get this done?

I'm thinking of getting blow off. My car is 1.4 HDI.

Question 2 - Is this vehicle a turbo? Can I have HKS Blow off installed? Or am I going to have an electric blow off? And how much does it cost?

I am thinking of getting fog lights on my vehicle. But I am stuck in a dilemma.

Question 3 - Will my car's bumper be pierced and fog lights installed, or will I need to buy a new bumper? If I want to turn off the fog light while driving, where do I turn off the button button etc.? How much will this process cost me?

I am thinking of getting exhaust, but I don't think I will get sound efficiency since it is a diesel vehicle.

Question 4- Is there any exhaust you will recommend or should I just add a visual with a chrome exhaust tip and not blur it?

I had seen a topic about headlight dimming. It was made with primer paint.

Question 5 - To whom can I get the dimming? How much does it cost?

What else can I do to my vehicle, what are your recommendations? And how big is the rim of my car? It has the same original tires. How many inches is it?

08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
volkanC2
When you do all these things, you will definitely spend a good amount of money, but I will give you an idea for some of them. I paint my 106's front, rear bumper bonnet and tailgate for 400 TL in a familiar place in Kocasinan industry.

If the fog lamp is not at the factory, I think you have to pull the installation.

In terms of exhaust, I think it makes more sense to wear only a stylish tip.

Hopefully, you will fulfill all you want without a crash and get in your car :)
volkan106 2013-07-16 14:39:30
08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
kingofthejoint
[QUOTE = volkan106] When you do all these things, you will definitely spend a good amount of money, but I will give you an idea for some of them, I paint my 106 front front bumper bonnet and boot lid for 400 TL in a familiar place in Kocasinan industry.

If the fog lamp is not at the factory, I think you have to pull the installation.

In terms of exhaust, I think it makes more sense to wear only a stylish tip.

Hopefully, you will fulfill all you want without a crash and get in your car :)
[/ QUOTE]

Currently, my vehicle is heavily maintained in the industry. I asked for a fog light harness in my vehicle. 2005 model makeup case. Even where and what to do in the buffers are marked. Let's hope I do it. I don't have a hood job :) Bumper belts, side belts, door handles and mirrors. Thanks for your suggestions
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
volkanC2
I have stated the places I have painted and the price to be a sample price :) When people become people, they all want to be together, of course, but I hope you can do everything easily. If you do not have a familiar body paint paintman, I can direct you, you will get a price.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
kingofthejoint
[QUOTE = volkan106] I mentioned the places and the price that I have painted in order to be an exemplary price :) they all want to be at once when you are human, but hopefully, you can do everything easily. If you don't have a familiar bonnet painters, I can direct the price. At least, my friend introduced me.

Let's contact the private, I would be happy if you help.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
volkanC2
I sent the msg.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”