Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Let's find a solution for 206 water, friends please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
ziya alp
The left rear side of my 2005 model vehicle is getting water and the left rear nozzle of the vehicle is flowing in the lower side. Could I get friends because my car has been getting water for 6 months.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, can you take photos of the places where water is escaping, especially the wickets there are the doors open closed
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
onlycihan
Just last week I poured all the doors, applied insulation and insulated the insulation inside the doors with black sealant again, as if I was in trouble now. My advice to you is to remove the door that you think is coming and check it. I was never giving a chance, but the trouble came from here. The water coming from the front gets the bottom of the antenna first, and you should check it there.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
samet206
I don't think there are more points in the 206, I don't think there are any more points like wicks, tires, glass sealant, ventilation ducts, antenna, etc. There is a possibility that the water drain holes in the doors might be clogged. If the products come into contact with water, it really takes time to get rid of the smell.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
KILIC
We were taking the cable of my corsa sound system from the place where it had passed into the engine part, and then we were getting silicones. If you have something like this, you might be getting it from there.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
hasayduman
I had the problem of getting 2 water in winter, I removed the upholstery and driver's seat 20 days ago, put the car on a steep slope, it was treated from the bottom of the rocker at the back, before they rolled up with putty, leaked thinly from there, squeezed the silokan.
I tried so hard until I found this, no clicks for 20 days, let's wait, if there is no leakage, I will replace the sponges under the floor.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
ziya alp
I said the left back of the vehicle was replaced by the left flask, and the water flows open when the outer plastic of the left front window closes, and the water comes from there, the water is coming from the left rear, the lake becomes occasionally a lake. It does not take 1 gram of water.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 8
ziya alp
By the way, the center of my vehicle is broken and it is scarce because of the intake of water and I lock it with the key.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 9
onlycihan
Listen to me, unscrew the door trims from the side of the water, if the speaker has changed before me, I think it should be looked at here without losing any time, I think it takes up to half an hour to remove it. I was stunned when I opened it, the lock and cam motors were in the water. This central lock malfunction may also be related to this. I had cooled down more than you, but it gets warmer when it dissolves.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 10
hasayduman
[QUOTE = onlycihan] Listen to me, unscrew the door trims of the side from the water side. If the speaker has changed like me before, I think it should be looked at here, it takes no more than half an hour to remove and install it. I was stunned when I opened it, the lock and cam motors were in the water. This central lock malfunction may also be related to this. I was cooler than you, but it gets warmer when it dissolves. [/ QUOTE]

Only in my vehicle is the water in the right front door, how can we protect the lock mechanism ..
08.05.2020 20:08 # 11
ziya alp
When you say the door trim?
08.05.2020 20:08 # 12
ziya alp
actual
08.05.2020 20:08 # 13
talip206
[QUOTE = zi alp] up-to-date [/ QUOTE]
so remove the door trim. There is insulation material under the door trim, if it is torn, water is taken under the door trim.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 14
ziya alp
Thank you eyw :)
08.05.2020 20:08 # 15
onlycihan
[QUOTE = hasayduman] [QUOTE = onlycihan] Listen to me, unscrew the door trims of the side that comes from me. I was stunned when I opened it, the lock and cam motors were in the water. This central lock malfunction may also be related to this. I was cooler than you, but it gets warmer when it dissolves. [/ QUOTE]

Only in my vehicle is the water in the right front door, how can we protect the lock mechanism ..
[/ QUOTE]
In fact, the window motor and the lock are made water-resistant in the evening because they are wet in every vehicle. If the glass wicks are worn, they can still get more water from the line. First of all, it is necessary to check the glass wicks when shooting a film or something, they often wear them randomly. I poured the doors until they were naked, but I did nothing to isolate them but to protect the electrical parts. But when the glass motor of the right door was in the water, the left door was dry. I gave the possibility that the stance of the cables was slightly different. In other words, the water coming from the glass wick is dropping from the top down and not by dripping. Here these drops first hit somewhere, then glide. If the cable of the lock or glass motor drips to the right motors from there and there is oxidation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”