Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Let me put a club in my luck: @

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
Burak07
Yes, the day does not pass so that I do not encounter any problems, I found the source of the smell of gasoline for 1 week. The hard plastic inside the gasoline hose from the connector that cuts the gas during the impact was broken, there are two ends in the hose right now and it doesn't come out. The car got stuck in the parking lot of the house. I want to put a serum hose into it and silicon it around with black silicon. Can you think this is a solution? />

08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
feline
Get well, my friend, but as you get cool from your car, your expenses will decrease and you will enjoy your car ...
08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = feline] get past my friend but as you get cool from your car, your expenses will decrease and you start enjoying your car ...
[/ QUOTE]

< / div>
I think the
08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
Burak07
ahh ahh alanya Bide peer who understands from peugeot ...: (& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Burak07] ahh ahh alanya is a master who understands from peugeot. img src = "smileys / smiley2.gif" border = "0" alt = "Blink" title = "Blink" />
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = etohem] [QUOTE = Burak07] ahh ahh if a master who understands the bidet from peugeot ...: (& nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I am also suffering from this problem here from peugeot no master who understands & nbsp; "Blink"
[/ QUOTE]
lack of masters is really a big problem , get well, teacher, I couldn't find it.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 7
Burak07
[QUOTE = htasay] [QUOTE = etohem] [QUOTE = Burak07] ahh ahh, if the master who understands the bidet from peugeot ...: (& nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

this is me I'm suffering from trouble, there is no master here from peugeot & nbsp; "Blink"
[/ QUOTE]
It is a big problem to be a master, I must have found it. If there is anything, there is a part supply, there is no master, there is no master, there is no part, we couldn't keep the middle
08.05.2020 16:20 # 8
hakann83
Do not use serum hose or whatever you do, it will melt gasoline, go to the nearest industry.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 9
Burak07
[QUOTE = hakann83] Do not use serum hose or whatever you do, it will melt gasoline, go to the nearest industry, use a hose for gasoline, use it, or God forbid, you will open a job.
I wish I could go to the industry: Even if I go D, how would I wear it?
08.05.2020 16:20 # 10
Guests
Let them take a general look at the authorized service 106 or;
08.05.2020 16:20 # 11
Burak07
[QUOTE = berkekk] bro, let's take a look at the authorized service 106 or;) [/ QUOTE]

I'm going to make the car full of money already, but the fact that xr is pulling me back from spending would be a waste. but gti though like: D
08.05.2020 16:20 # 12
Guests
melt the serum, because the petroleum product in the serum.You can temporarily replace the copper lpg pipe instead of the serum. What ">
08.05.2020 16:20 # 13
Burak07
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] dissolves the serum, because the petroleum product in the serum. You can temporarily replace the copper lpg pipe instead of the serum. actually, but the ends barely get together .gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Embarrassed "title =" Embarrassed "/>
08.05.2020 16:20 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = 06ilhan06] dissolves the gasoline in the serum because oil product in the serum.You can temporarily replace the copper lpg pipe instead of the serum. > There may be a handcuff event, but the ends just barely get together. The priest will drive the industry with the car. = "smileys / smiley9.gif" border = "0" alt = "Embarrassed" title = "Embarrassed" />
[/ QUOTE]
I guess it is closed due to the industrial holiday. "smileys / smiley4.gif" border = "0" alt = "Grin" title = "Grin" /> & nbsp; not too hard Should not be swollen in using the foot brake. It should be easy.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 15
Burak07
[QUOTE = 06ilhan06] [QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = 06ilhan06] serum dissolves gasoline because of the petroleum product in the serum.You can temporarily replace the copper lpg pipe instead of the serum.If you do not know, you will cut the parts with the ends that do not come off. / QUOTE]

There may be a handcuff event but the ends are barely meeting each other. The obliged pater will drive the industry. /> "Embarrassed"
[/ QUOTE]
I guess it is closed due to the industrial holiday. ; "Grin" & nbsp don't swell in using the foot brake unless it is too hard. Let it be easy.
[/ QUOTE]

"Grin" thank you let's see what will happen as the day progresses :) I have an internship on Thursday aboo the action is rising fast I wonder if jettazz will catch up "Embarrassed" Reviews
08.05.2020 16:20 # 16
Guests
brother, you will use a ford, you have a chassis.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 17
Guests
I am thirsty, I do not burn gasoline, I was incident
I went to my job by bus
my road fell my way, I did not go long way
I did not come, I did not travel with intermediate gas.

"Star"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”