Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Lens headlight application and headlight washer obligation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:05 # 1
gkhn92
Hello guys, good evening everyone
Now I have read in many places that when headlight application with lenses is applied, it is compulsory to wash the headlight. Otherwise, he did not go through an examination. Everything is okay, but when I am on the road, I come across many vehicles with lens headlights and no headlight washing. This confuses me. I also put a few pictures on the subject below. I think this has to do with being bi-xenon. But now there is a subject I do not understand ..

I know that Bi-xenon means that both dipped and high beams are from the same lens. But if we just make lenses short and no headlight wash, would we go through the examination? And the lighting would be nice again? Can a sharp line be caught without a bi-xenon? I think about the application so I want to learn the difference between these two. I would be very happy if you would have any inspection problems. Thanks everyone

2014 Fluence : http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-renault-350-kilometrede-touch-yeni-fluence-1.5-dci-hatasiz-ilk-owner200107127/detay

2013 insignia: http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-opel-teymur-dan-yeni-opel-insignia-2.0-edition-elegance-dizel-192581108/detay

2013 fiesta: http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-ford-ford-fiesta-titanium-plus-x-plus-sony-muzik-plusnavigasyon-plusguvenlik-paket-198697887/detay

These are just some of them. What is the difference?
08.05.2020 19:05 # 2
Alicilik
I am not very knowledgeable about the subject in terms of inspection, but the vehicle I use has a single bulb and a single lens. There is a normal single bulb, not a double source like H4. Bixenon system is non-xenon. The vehicles are checked and sent to the dealer when entering TR for the first time. You can see this by looking at the validity period of the inspection in license if the zero vehicles are waiting. So my car does not have headlight washer or automatic height adjustment.

Even if I think that the problem will arise in the examination, the job will be neglected. But when I apply xenon to this headlight, the situation changes completely. In this case, some requirements of the xenon and lens duo are required.

Headlight washer is essential for all vehicles. It does not have a serious cost, but such applications are still in high-rigged vehicles. It should definitely be in lens vehicles. If you say why there is a lens, the light spreads from a narrow area. For this reason, the light glass emitted from the narrow area becomes worse when it gets dirty.

In the same dirt, 20% illumination with lenses from two headlights provides illumination above 50% without lens.

The subject of headlight adjustment is already a very different matter, I do not get into it.

As a result, I recommend lenses, but using xenon is a nuisance on examination.

08.05.2020 19:05 # 3
gkhn92
So the lens is not a problem, but if the xenon is attached, it doesn't go through the inspection, is it? I had a headlight washer in my vehicle, but in an accident I had a bumper without a service headlight washer that replaces my bumper, so my headlight washered in the trunk. I will appreciate it but it is among my next plans. As long as I understand that there is no inspection problem if the lens is without xenon?
08.05.2020 19:05 # 4
Faruk
in my vehicle and 307 2006, there are original headlights with lens and no headlight washer.
headlight washer xenon a mandatory.
If your headlights are not xenon.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 5
gkhn92
If xenos are removed before the examination, then there is no problem?
08.05.2020 19:05 # 6
Faruk
yes, no problem if xenos are removed.
If you have more of your examination, it is better if you take the necessary materials to the bumper and install your washing motors.
you will not postpone this occasion Smile
08.05.2020 19:05 # 7
gkhn92
The right diode is already in the trunk, it washes headlights but I don't know if I change the bumper or cut it
08.05.2020 19:05 # 8
aokaymaz
[QUOTE = Receiving] I am not very knowledgeable about the subject in terms of inspection but the vehicle I use has a single bulb and a single lens. There is a normal single bulb, not a double source like H4. Bixenon system is non-xenon. The vehicles are checked and sent to the dealer when entering TR for the first time. You can see this by looking at the validity period of the inspection in license if the zero vehicles are waiting. So my car does not have headlight washer or automatic height adjustment.

Even if I think that the problem will arise in the examination, the job will be neglected. But when I apply xenon to this headlight, the situation changes completely. In this case, some requirements of the xenon and lens duo are required.

Headlight washer is essential for all vehicles. It does not have a serious cost, but such applications are still in high-rigged vehicles. It should definitely be in lens vehicles. If you say why there is a lens, the light spreads from a narrow area. For this reason, the light glass emitted from the narrow area becomes worse when it gets dirty.

In the same dirt, 20% illumination with lenses from two headlights provides illumination above 50% without lens.

The subject of headlight adjustment is already a very different matter, I do not get into it.

As a result, I recommend lenses, but using xenon is a nuisance on examination.

[/ QUOTE]
My brother Ali has explained the subject and I will try to explain what I have learned and I know.
There are 4 types of lenses in vehicles
1- Halogen lenses: Generally, h7 hada and h1 yellow bulbs are used in these mines (307 over 2006, ford fiesta, focus, Octavia, using Volvo s40 h7 bulb, using fulence h7 bulb etc.)
2-xenon lenses; these lenses are original factory vehicles that use bulbs like genede d1s d2s / r d3s d4s, headlight washer and automatic headlight height adjustment (not 1-2-3 key adjusted from inside) for example the latest case honda civic top hardware fulence honda Accord etc.
3-Intelligent headlight systems; They also use bulbs like d1s d2s / r d3s d4s like vehicles number 2 vehicles are factory xenon when the vehicle starts, the headlights rise first, then the height is automatically adjusted according to the load condition of the vehicle. for example opel insignia, 2012 model Mercedes e series etc. (these vehicles have headlight washing and automatic headlight height adjustment)
4-Bixenon lenses, these are generally used in upper segment vehicles and they use both short and long illumination from the same lens (thanks to the engine inside them), they also use d1s d2s / r d3s d4s bulbs and they are original xenon vehicles from the factory (in these vehicles, headlight washing and automatic headlight height). the flash is fired when they make a selector, for example BMW x5, x6, 5,20 3,20 etc. Most of the Mercedes c180 s series Mercedes jeeps Land Rover, range Rover jeeps last chassis ford cmax skoda sberb, golf, passat, q7, a4, a5 a6 etc.
As a result friends
Since the vehicles in item 1 are halogen, that is the headlights with yellow bulbs, there is no need for automatic headlight height adjustment and headlight washing, it is examined with yellow bulb and lens, but not if you install xenon.
2, -3.4. The vehicles in the item are original factory xenon and these vehicles have automatic headlight height adjustment and headlight washing.
Also junyan sonar etc. There are lenses with lenses which are retrofitted, and these headlights are examined with a yellow bulb, but cannot be examined with xenon.
In addition, there are vehicles with lens mounting. If you wear xenon in these vehicles, like the vehicles in item 1, it will not go to the examination and if you install a yellow bulb, it will be examined.
Even if it is bixenon lensed, wear a yellow bulb when going to the examination, temporarily disconnect one of the cable of the motor making the selector from the main beam cable. In this case, it does not make a selector through the lens. Their headlights are yellow halogen bulbs. Your headlight setting will be out of order but you will be examined.
This information was created as a result of my research and reviews in different forums.
If you share different things you know, I would appreciate it.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 9
rhombeus
The lenses can be examined with a halogen bulb. There is a headlight washing and automatic headlight height adjustment in the xenon pass. Lens-free xenon headlamps are unlikely to pass
08.05.2020 19:05 # 10
gkhn92
Thank you very much for your friends. Well, do you know where I can get lens application? Is there somewhere you can repair? And how much does it cost?
08.05.2020 19:05 # 11
aokaymaz
There is a person named Oktay Toker who does this job in Ankara, but if you are a little salty, you can do it yourself or if you have spare headlights, you can use them.
If you are going to do only for dipped beam, that is, if you are going to use single beam lens
1 set xenon kit between 60-150 rubles (h1 h7)
1 set of halogen lens between 50-100 TL
1 set lens cover between 30-100 tl
+ heat resistance dyson for gluing the lens
silicone for bonding glass
if you are going to paint, heat resistant paint etc. about 30-40 TL in them
if you are going to use bixenon lens
lenses between 100-200 tl
lens cover between 30-100 TL
2 d2s bulbs 40-50 tl
2 d2s converter cable 30 tl
1 set xenon kit 60-150 tl
+ heat resistance dyson for gluing the lens
silicone for bonding glass
if you are going to paint, heat resistant paint etc. about 30-40 TL in them
If you are going to install it yourself, this is the cost.
If you want to have it installed outside, there are those who want between 300-1000 TL (according to the process you will make, lens assembly led assembly daytime running light vsss ...)
I did it myself, I use it smoothly
There are pictures in the link above, video in the link below
not aokay 2015-02-10 15:20:55
08.05.2020 19:05 # 12
gkhn92
Obviously, my hand is not so prone and I don't want to ruin it. I'm on the European side of Istanbul, someone you know here
08.05.2020 19:05 # 13
aokaymaz

There is someone named ilker kemal, he has advertisements from his owner, and I remember he was doing it at a price of 500 TL.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”