Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Left front Speaker Replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
ahmetismet
Guys, the crackling on the left front speaker (not on the door, under the windshield, on the dashboard) began to come, I want to change it. But how do I get there and how do I disassemble it?

& nbsp;
By the way, I have now noticed that I opened the subject to the wrong place, sorry ...
ahmetismet 2012-09-01 13:17:45
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
tilbe307
first you need to remove the interior trim of the door. as far as i know, you should have two screws on the side of the door. Check if there are any other screws, then remove the glass lift buttons. Lastly, the door trims should be inserted and you will remove them by pulling them lightly. there is a possibility of breakage, but you can find those pieces that come easily from any particle tilbe307 2012-09-01 14:26:31
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
ahmetismet
[QUOTE = tilbe307] you must first remove the interior trim of the door. as far as i know, you should have two screws on the side of the door. Check if there are any other screws, then remove the glass lift buttons. Lastly, the door trims should be inserted and you will remove them by pulling them lightly. there is a possibility of breakage, but you can find those parts, easy to come from any particle [/ QUOTE]

my teacher you misunderstood me, I am not talking about the speaker in the door.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 4
kiracoglu
Haji, I changed them, they are a straight screwdriver that is very easy to remove, but you can carefully remove it with a screwdriver, you can carefully remove it with the grill protection tabs.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”