Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

led stop problem help ltf

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
beddri
slm First of all, I would like to thank the valuable peugeotturkey family members who share their comments and information.

My problem is that I have drained rainwater input water somehow to my led stops, but how can I prevent this water from entering or possibly, and with what material should I cover the places where the headlight can enter the water?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
Emin
I guess it will pass if you firmly pull the silicone that we know had the same problem with my angel headlights.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
hasimayaz

You need to close the junction of the transparent parts of the stops with the main body, then the junction of the body with the chassis.

Your original headlights must have a sponge on the side of the stop facing the chassis, remove this sponge and attach it to your new led stop. If you do not have sponge or originals, there are hard sponge bands and attach it to the chassis and attach the stopper. Read our previously published article on this topic, and it will help you to have an idea.

We start the process by taking our damaged stops.

By removing the entire bulb and cover assembly of our stop, we ensure that air is released and the steam inside it is released.

IMPORTANT: Never use blow dryer or compressor for drying. Otherwise, all dust will enter. Do not use water or similar liquids to clean the inside. Just let it dry, let it dry.

We make a protection pattern for our stop from an old x-ray film or acetate paper that you find at home. Remember to tape the screw and cable holes against cracking.

The cover we pull out the mold and. We meticulously siliconize other breathable spots. Be careful not to get silicone on the front surface of our stop.

With the finest water sander, we sand the front surface of our stop, without overdoing it. The sanded surface should then be cleaned of dust and ensured to be clean.

We can start to apply the Şefaf glass paint, which we bought from the industry for 15 YTL. If desired, scratches can be removed by using only spray varnish without sanding.
IMPORTANT: Do not use normal spray paints for this purpose.

1st floor is being thrown. I recommend taking test rounds on an empty glass before proceeding to painting. :)

Second floor is being thrown.

By throwing the 3rd floor. Our stops, which we wait for 1 day in a dust-free environment to dry, are now ready for polishing. After making our polish with Polish, we can now attach it to our vehicle.

The result inside. :) .. if i can take photos during the day, i will add later.

single friends, do not use a bathroom or toilet for all these procedures! It is difficult to clean .. :) .. my advice in the work will be Bleach. :)

08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
beddri
thank you very much this was very useful
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
beddri
I would be glad if you can give the link I could not find the article written about this subject before.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
Ismail
There is no problem that I had a very good silicone removed before installing
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
Demir
How long did you get from where? I think try to change it .... You should use the product without problems and problems ....
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
by_sertan
Walla seemed to have a solution, but the same stop was war in me. I drilled the bottom of the stop, which took water, with a normal nail. now neither water nor steaming. No click for 1 year :))
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”