Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

led stop problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
beddri
First of all, I would like to thank the peugeotturkey family members who share their comments and information with me.
I realized the problem yesterday, my right stop stop turns off by itself and when I turn on the headlights, I turn it on again, put it in reverse gear and flashed out the signals, but it did not affect what do you think?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
GokhaN
may be contactless, may be short-circuited, led stops usually cause problems in most vehicles.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
hasimayaz

There is a small transformer inside. This transformer may be broken.

08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = beddri] First of all, I would like to thank the peugeotturkey family members who share their comments and information with me.
I realized the problem yesterday, my right stop stop turns off by itself and when I turn on the headlights, I turn it on again, put it in reverse gear and flashed out the signals, but it did not affect what do you think?
[/ QUOTE] In the headlight, a small black box brain can be in the current transformer, replace the box with the non-defective side, and you can make an opinion that the experiment is already plugged out.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
beddri
I do not think that there is no contact, but something may have happened in the small box inside the transformer or from inside can I find these parts from somewhere?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = beddri] I do not think there is no contact, but there may be something in the small box inside the transformer or inside. Can I find these parts from somewhere?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
beddri
when I put the headlights on the right side, I tried to turn on the headlights, when I put my feet on the brakes and the lights stop after the lights go off, I have to turn off the headlights to turn it on again, where do I get it?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
master
this is the problem with most led stops.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
comondx
[QUOTE = beddri] The problem on the right side, I tried to put on the headlights, when I turn on the headlights, I have to turn off the headlights to turn it on again after I press the foot on the brake and the lights come on, I wonder to whom do I get it?

I had this problem. You can have a suggestion reversed, that is, it will always be dark as if it was braking. Press the brake, the glass is already on, you can also connect the rear fog.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
beddri
Yes, this is a suggestion, but it is not a solution, we are paying so much money.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
beddri
if we try to find your piece
08.05.2020 14:03 # 12
master
[QUOTE = beddri] yes, this is a suggestion, but it is not a solution, we are giving money as much as we do not solve it.
Unfortunately, nobody is interested, teacher.
They sell without guarantee when selling.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 13
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = master] [QUOTE = beddri] yes, this is a suggestion but that is not a solution.
Unfortunately, nobody is interested, teacher.
They sell without guarantee when selling.
[/ QUOTE]
Exactly .. never be surprised by the original lighting of the car ..
Disassemble the stop and give it to an electronics store. Take a look, I hope you can. can replace high power resistor instead of transformer. I have fixed angel headlights that way many times.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 14
beddri
I understand it seems to me that an electronics store seems
08.05.2020 14:03 # 15
by_sertan
war warranted. That's why I fired 2 times xenon. I'm doing it on and off. This is the procession of these led stops. the brain was warmed in. an electrical master advised me. disconnecting the brain of the stop and removing the electric switch directly. I did not, but I think to do it as soon as possible. because I don't want to detonate again: S
08.05.2020 14:03 # 16
fourus_06
Every beauty has a flaw in these stops. You will need the brain. Some of them will recover on their own. Hopefully it will improve because it is really hard to find the brain.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”