Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LED LIGHTING CONNECTED TO THE PARKS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:42 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Hello, I had previously made foot lighting that was in sync with the parks with a simple operation. The electrician friend did not want to bother, so he did not connect to the doors. Now I want to do LED LIGHTING to the lower parts of the doors myself. I will connect the foot lighting and pull the cables from there. As it will burn with the parks. Is there anything like damage to the battery or an overload?

I just did the application. this is the main theme, although there is a small cable clutter. the only problem is that it is connected to the parks, not the doors.

oguzhankucuk61 2016-03-10 23:38:42
08.05.2020 19:42 # 2
Gokcesel
Good health to your hand. I think it would be better if you get the electricity of the under-door lighting from the overhead light.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Gokceel] Good health to your hand. I think it would be better if you get the power of the under-door lighting from the overhead light. [/ QUOTE]
I think the same and I even wrote in the message :) even though I knew how to connect, I pulled the cable from those connected to the parks :)
08.05.2020 19:42 # 4
samet206
As far as I understand, it seems that the work was avoided as easy as workmanship, but I think it was a good function as a good use, I think it could be preferred from lasers reflecting the brand logo in the name of difference. You should get the electricity from there. When the ceiling lamp is open, it should be lit when the doors are opened. It should not be burned outside of it. You have connected it to the parks. As far as I understand, there is no sensor or anything. This means it is always on when you open the parks. This light should be taken to the ceiling lamp.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = samet206] As far as I understand it seems to be easy to work as a workmanship, but I think the application was good as a function, I think it could be preferred from lasers that reflect the brand logo for the difference. I do not want, but I think you should get the electricity from there if those who tell you.When the ceiling lamp is open, it should not be lit when the doors are opened.
[/ QUOTE]
I am of the same opinion. As soon as I have the opportunity, I will do it synchronously with the ceiling lamp. If any, I am waiting for your help with knowledge on this subject
08.05.2020 19:42 # 6
ARDADOGAN
Look at my car 307 I bought a room from my father-in-law made it to the front and back side. I also do not do this under the door. The lamp comes on when it comes on and when it closes the door it slowly goes out, which creates a great view.

http://www.forumpeugeot.com/showthread.php?7388-peugeot-307-ayak-ayd%fdnlatma-projesi-bitti-)

08.05.2020 19:42 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = ARDADOGAN] look in my car 307 I bought it from my father-in-law made the room to the front and back, also do not think under the door, remove the rearview mirror, remove the cover to the bottom of the mirror, and if you connect it to the parking lots from the interior ceiling lamp, it burns constantly, but the interior ceiling lights up, but the interior ceiling lights up. When you open the door, when you open the door, the ceiling lamp lights up and turns on slowly when you close the door, which creates a great view.

http://www.forumpeugeot.com/showthread.php?7388-peugeot-307-ayak-ayd%fdnlatma-projesi-bitti-)

[/ QUOTE]

I read the subject, I think your help will touch. Thanks:)
08.05.2020 19:42 # 8
AliUmut
Lighting with peugeot logo will look better. I guess your friend is a little bit simpler in terms of workmanship, but in the current work it looks fine.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you teacher. I thought of those logos, but I wanted real lighting. I think it was nice, but it was a bit uneasy for the insured to see the insurance.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 10
AliUmut
If you take it from the lighting in the middle, it will not cause any trouble to the battery. the voltages of the leds you use alone will be important. I recommend you to stay away from the bumps in the market.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”