Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

led bulb to ceiling lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
zgr
hello guys I installed a 5W bottomless led & nbsp; bulb & nbsp; to provide more light to my car's roof lamp. however, when the lamp & nbsp; is in the self-extinguishing position when the door is closed, the & nbsp; bulb & nbsp; does not go off completely. There is a slight light. by the way & nbsp; there is no problem in the & nbsp; bulb. What can cause this and how does anyone know how to recover? thanks..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
blinddark
you will wear diode
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
zgr
[QUOTE = blinddark] my teacher you are going to plug in diode [/ QUOTE]
too & nbsp; I don't understand electrical work. What do you mean when you say diode? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
blinddark
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = blinddark] you are going to plug in diode diode [/ QUOTE]
too & nbsp; I don't understand electrical work. What do you mean when you say diode? & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
there are two options
1. option
Take one 1n54xx series diode to the negative end at the supply end, connect the striped side to the minus cable on the other side, connect the other end to the negative end of the led.
2. option & nbsp;
Minimum value 470ohm 2 watt resistor plus connect in parallel to negative ends problem & nbsp; resolved.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
zgr
[QUOTE = blinddark] [QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = blinddark] you will wear diode, no problem. [/ QUOTE]
too & nbsp; What do you mean when you say diode? & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
there are two options
1. option
Take one 1n54xx series diode to the negative end at the supply end, connect the striped side to the minus cable on the other side, connect the other end to the negative end of the led.
2. option & nbsp;
Minimum value 470ohm 2 watt resistor plus minus connect parallel to the problem problem & nbsp; is solved. I guess it's not a job I can handle. I'll continue with the straight bulb. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
zgr
[QUOTE = 307bursa] We cannot connect the LEDs directly on the ceiling bulbs. Please let us know & nbsp;
continues to give a small amount of light even when the leds are off & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
thanks for the information. He did exactly what he said in my vehicle. straight bulb continues.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
Bugra
I bought the bottomless white led bulb of that brand, what was it upton from hb? look if you want.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
blinddark
[QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = blinddark] [QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = blinddark] you are going to plug in diode [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
there are two options
1. option
2. option & nbsp;
Minimum value 470ohm 2 watt resistor plus minus connect parallel to the problem problem & nbsp; is solved. I guess it is not a job that I can handle. I will continue with a flat bulb. & nbsp; You don't even give money in the shops. If the low light of the LED does not bother you, use it like that.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
zgr
[QUOTE = blinddark] [QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = blinddark] [QUOTE = zgr] [QUOTE = blinddark] you are going to plug in a diode [/ QUOTE]
too & nbsp; What do you mean when you say diode? & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
there are two options
1. option
2. option & nbsp;
Minimum value 470ohm 2 watt resistor plus minus connect parallel to the problem problem & nbsp; is solved. I guess it is not a job that I will handle. I will continue with a flat bulb. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
If I could help, it is nice but it is not hard at all. You do not even give money in the shops. If the low light of the led does not bother you, use it like that. It does not cause any trouble.
[/ QUOTE]
I looked at the net a little bit of resistance, what is diode? a thin wire resistor. The trouble is not that the led is turned on. The led lights normally when the door is open. however, when it should go out, that is, when the door is closed, & nbsp; does not go out completely. a very weak light remains on. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
Bugra
5 leds of the brand. It is white, smooth.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
Bugra
No picture has been released: photon ultimate ceramic bottomless parking bulb
08.05.2020 17:20 # 12
zgr
[QUOTE = bugrature] no picture came out, this is the name: photon ultimate ceramic bottomless parking bulb [/ QUOTE]
it was also here, if I remember it wrong. You say flashing without any trouble. then you have to try.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 13
blinddark
I understood your troubles you can solve with the method I said
08.05.2020 17:20 # 14
zgr
[QUOTE = blinddark] I understood your boredom, you can solve it with the method I said [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; I will try the resistance binding method. thanks for your help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”