Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

led application..after..and what happened to me ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
Guests
yesterday evening we said, let's make led application to our vehicle ... we started our work ... first we took electricity from the rear trunk light with a cable .. we put the led on the rear ceiling .. and finally the back was finished like this ... then we went to the front .. We applied the footpaths ... we pulled the electricity from the ceiling lamp. We lowered the cable under the front post wick under the ceiling covering ... everything was okay until here ... it was very nice ... here the trouble started friends ... we could not start the vehicle .. there is. everything is working .. just when we turn the ignition on the front panel, the petrol lamp did not light up the hand brake lamp abs airbag light or even the oil lamp .. when we started the starter it was like working but it did not work .. i guess we said gasoline is over, let's get the gasoline .. It doesn't give you gasoline .. they were giving me the money from the security, I just learned whatever it was ... we went to the oil office in the vineyard, this gas station is your gas station ... we realized the police car at the pump ... the men were buying gasoline .. He said, "Give gas to this man, but keep some of the license. You can bring his back. Look at his license plate. Give it back on the license." anyway check in the morning We took a master of electricity with the interior .. the man started a start .. he went crazy unless he could do it, if everyone was a master to brush me, I said okay, my brother ... I just tied the led, then I did not say that I did not do this thing. I did not understand that the master did not dismantle the work, and ultimately did the master ... but I did not understand how he did it .. he did not fuse anything, it was not burned .. what he tells me .. the vehicle's own electric installation before, when they were wearing an alarm, they played it, they left an open cable ... . If the car did not allow the engine to work .. I did not understand, but my job was resolved in the end of the evening and I went to the gas station, I would say that my vehicle was half of my license, if I did not send it to the police, I would not find my license, I wouldn't find my license ... When there was little debate to the master, the man increased the price of workmanship, by the way, 75 TL .. he did not even bargain.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Haksen016
They say it hasn't happened to your chicken which has been cooked to you Gülme
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
oguzhan29
well, my brother was very nice at his leds but
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
Guests
Jove, I did not remove the LED on the back, it stands .. But I took off the front master .. I was annoyed. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
metin

at least you had the chassis repaired.

08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
Guests
Do not ask me, my text teacher .. I was going to wear a greyhound, I couldn't even make it explode in the car ... I will go tonight, let's deal with it on this license tonight :) at least not electricity Star
08.05.2020 15:26 # 7
tigerland
I guess you have assembled the led with the ignition on :) fuse blown when you make it on the chassis :) Gülme
08.05.2020 15:26 # 8
Guests
Come on late :)) although it is costly
08.05.2020 15:26 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland] I guess you have assembled the led when the ignition is on :) fuse blown when it was done on the chassis :) Gülme [/ QUOTE]

No fuse did not blow out .. I think the chassis caused brain and immobilazer locking ..
08.05.2020 15:26 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] let's go :)) although it is costly [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, when the master freaked me out, I got the feeling of calling you. Sırıtma I wonder if you saw my number on the screen, you said this morning morning madness Sırıtma sorry again .. thank you very much ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] let's go :)) although it is costly [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, when the master freaked me out, I got the feeling of calling you. Sırıtma I wonder if you saw my number on the screen, you said this morning morning madness Sırıtma sorry again .. thank you very much ...
[/ QUOTE]
estagfurullah shame on you break bro Göz Kırpma . As long as I am available, I try to help ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 12
Guests
you are one, thank you ... already you 1 birol brother 2 Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:26 # 13
dejavuer
I wish my brother passed, I wish you had to take off the pole and wait a bit and put it back on.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 14
Platinium
Get well, I had the same incident when I pulled out the amphitheater, I finished the plumbing, I got on the car, I started the car, it didn't work, I disconnected the pole and reconnected the problem. Platinium 2011-05-20 19:34:05
08.05.2020 15:26 # 15
Guests
no bro my pole bass that night we disassembled and waited for half an hour .. it was not like ... anyway the things that make me go crazy always find me ... i already rubbed in the new rim I bought .... i go crazy now .. i went to the nylon i bought just a rim just because of scratch I wanted it, he did not, he said I can not break the team .. I have to have myself read and blow in the car urgently Sırıtma okay, did I spill cecolide lead Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:26 # 16
Guests
Get well soon bro Unhappy
I was sad Yav, I had such a project in my mind, you scared me now Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:26 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = ColonelDemircan] Get well soon Brother Unhappy
I was sad Yav, I had such a project in my mind, you scared me now Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]

My colonel, something like this happened to me with a led .... Kahkaha now i think how will i wear it 7 thousand pounds Embarrassed if led did like this Star who knows plums napar Embarrassed
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”