Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Leather Steering Wheel Herpes Prices

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
Semih CAVDAR
Guys I first searched the forum ...

< / div>

Today I went around the industrial area a bit to get my steering wheel ... But the prices are around 250-300 TL ... Temporary The solution is in the picture, but of course grins:) & nbsp;

I am aware of the spiral leather steering wheel covers on the shopping sites in the net ... But not until the core that goes up to the core. Only the surroundings ... Can I get information from friends who cover their steering wheel ... & nbsp;

I have a tendency for this kind of work but with thin leather without removing the existing leather at all. Let me cover it ... Or should I take it off and take it from the meaty skins ... .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
nkre51
There is the original very clean steering wheel rather than the coating.
price is more suitable than coating. -accessory-d o nanim-tuning-spare-parts-automobile-land-vehicle-peugeot-206-rc-leather-steering-wheel-n-original-105756063 / detail / "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-206-rc-deri-direksiyon-orjinal-105756063/detay / #
nkre51 2012-12-21 14:03:35
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = nkre51] is the original very clean steering wheel rather than covering it
the price is more appropriate than coating
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I said this to everyone I asked for a price ... I have a steering wheel of 150-200 ... I will struggle for 3 hours, but they say ...

I respect everyone's hands but I work 12 hours on duty, my 3 hours is 18 TL :) There are some exaggeration things ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
KenBlockJR
a friend had his 307 in maslak industry exactly the same with the original, perforated top and bottom flat. I gave 120tl if I don't remember wrong
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
Semih CAVDAR
Izmir is a little barren about it ... Prices and workmanship are unfortunately salty ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
Alicilik
Yaw, what is this price?
I bought 6 installments of 260ll leather steering wheel from the service. The type steering in RCZ. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:13 # 7
fTh206
I had my previous vehicle at 206 to 90 TL, and it was guaranteed in 3 years.
08.05.2020 17:13 # 8
tigerland
If you say I will do it myself, I have 4-6 hours time. Take tors keys, unscrew the airbag, then remove the leather on the steering wheel without tearing it to use the rip ropes. Buy a nice leather thick from a place that makes auto upholstery. Take the measure by drawing. Then cut the holes nicely and cut the holes like pointy, like the skin coming out .. Then, take the steering wheel and start sewing it. a href = "http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16534&title=direksiyon-deri-kaplama" rel = "nofollow"> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/ forum_posts.asp? TID = 16 534 & amp; title = steering wheel-leather-coating
08.05.2020 17:13 # 9
Engin ASLAN
[QUOTE = fTh206] I had my previous vehicle at 206 to 90 TL and it was guaranteed in 3 years.
Where did you get it master
08.05.2020 17:13 # 10
_semihk_
bro, let me tell you the easy way ...

Whether you want to remove the steering wheel or not .. . just be careful while sanding the seams .. then paint beautifully and paint with black leather coat ... it is not possible to fade in your hand ...

< div> I even applied it on my own car (not the steering wheel leather) I got great results .. here are the pictures
after (sanded)
before (after painting) & nbsp;

cost with old money 2,750,000
_semihk_ 2012-12-21 20:44:12
08.05.2020 17:13 # 11
Femida
[QUOTE = fTh206] I had my previous vehicle at 206 to 90 TL, and it was guaranteed in 3 years, if you want, they can do it very accurately and meticulously. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
< div> Where did you get it in Istanbul?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 12
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = tigerland] If you say I will do it myself, you have 4-6 hours time. Take tors keys, unscrew the airbag, then remove the leather on the steering wheel without tearing it to use the rip ropes. Buy a nice leather thick from a place that makes auto upholstery. Take the measure by drawing. Then cut it nicely and drill the holes like pointed skin in the prominent skin .. then take the steering wheel and start sewing it:) It is not difficult, just troublesome .. I made 8 TL. = 16534 & title = steering-leather-trim [/ QUOTE] Let me be halal ... I have read the subject number 10 ... I even researched the template, do you know? :) I did not think of using the material itself as a template, it should have been here.) ... Thank you very much ... [QUOTE = _semihk_] bro, let me tell you the easy way ... whether you want to disassemble the steering wheel .. with a fine bidet thick sandpaper, the steering skin beautifully. I wish you to paint with a black leather coat ... it is not possible, it will not fade in your hand ... I even applied it in my own car (steering wheel is not even leather). I got great results. The 4-piece ... sanding and painting solution was very practical ... Actually, I can try without disassembling, but I don't know how the 4-piece and the 2-piece will be perforated ... I can try it first but ... at least I can leave the disassembly later ... Thank you very much de ... [QUOTE = fTh206] I had my previous vehicle 206 to 90 TL and it was guaranteed in 3 years. If you want, I can direct it, they do it very accurately and meticulously. [/ QUOTE] If I follow it, I will get the address ... very good ... -12-21 23:54:38
08.05.2020 17:13 # 13
gngburak
[QUOTE = _semihk_] bro, let me tell you the easy way ...

Whether you want to remove the steering wheel .. bristle a fine bidet with thick sandpaper, sand the steering wheel nicely. . just be careful when sanding the seams .. then paint beautifully and paint with black leather coat paint ... it is not possible to fade your hand ...

< DIV> I even applied it on my own car (not the steering wheel leather) I got great results .. here are the pictures
after (sanded)

cost with old money 2,750,000 [/ QUOTE] & nbsp; It looks super, I will start to work on me, too bad on my wheel
08.05.2020 17:13 # 14
_semihk_
[QUOTE = gngburak] [QUOTE = _semihk_] bro, let me tell you the easy way ...

whether the steering wheel is dismounted .. > sanding. . just be careful while sanding the seams .. then paint beautifully and paint with black leather coat ... it is not possible to fade in your hand ...

< div> I even applied it on my own car (not the steering wheel leather) I got great results .. here are the pictures
after (sanded)

cost with old money 2,750,000 [/ QUOTE] & nbsp; Jove looks super, I can start working on me too bad on the steering wheel
[/ QUOTE]

my brother is better than here. How many times I threw it on was like the unused steering wheel you knew :)
08.05.2020 17:13 # 15
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = _semihk _] & nbsp;

bro the situation is more than here .. how many times I threw it like unused steering wheel :)
[/ QUOTE]

I start painting on weekdays ... I watched a few painting videos from the net, then I searched those who do leather work in the market ... Hole in the steering skin, ripped and They asked if there was ripped off ... I said no, I just said there is wear ... Easy work, they said we will paint it ... But I will do it myself :)) I renew the subject and publish the photos under the same title ... Let's see how it will be ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 16
erman0464
[QUOTE = _semihk_] bro, let me tell you the easy way ...

Whether the steering wheel is removed or not .. with a fine bidet thick sandpaper, the steering wheel beautifully sand down. . just be careful while sanding the seams .. then paint beautifully and paint with black leather coat ... it is not possible to fade in your hand ...

after (sanded)

cost with old money 2,750,000
[/ QUOTE]

I will definitely try it. Health looks very good indeed :)
08.05.2020 17:13 # 17
zubeyir35
I think there is a spray called Plasti dip that can be painted with it ...
08.05.2020 17:13 # 18
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = zubeyir35] I think there is a spray called Plasti dip can be painted with it too ... [/ QUOTE]

Hodja I have a solution for my problem in the link above ... Plasti I know the bottom ... it is a tremendous material ... I have solved it for now ...
08.05.2020 17:13 # 19
serkan719
I'm not good at the wheel.
I thought it was clean but the good idea is to paint it.
I wonder how much it is. Will you get a place?
08.05.2020 17:13 # 20
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = serkan719] Not good at my wheel
I thought it would come out clean but the good idea is to paint it - I wonder how much it is. Will it come to place? [/ QUOTE]

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=26267&title=deri-direction-painting-images

Sir Serkan, take a look at this link ... after my painting process is finished, I lastly bought it from Sonax's skin protection cream ... I have no problem ... & nbsp;

neither stain nor trace ... & nbsp;
my hands are also clean ... (rhyming) & nbsp; "Big
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”