Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

LEATHER SELECTION IN THE FLOOR

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
mbolun
FRIENDS BROUGHT A FLOOR, I HAVE FINDED A WRITING I WANTED TO SHARE WHEN I HAVE COME TO ME BUT I APPRECIATE YOU ...
A very good question, German artificial leather is much more durable than genuine leather in all of them. Let me explain with examples. A very cleansed genuine leather makes the skin dry, then the cracks we see frequently occur. In these cracks, the slits later turn into a rupture. . Of course, this usage is also related to the sportiness of the seat. Secondly, if we take the deformation, these fibers are spaced and deformed because they are made of real leather fibers. This is the abundance we see. we narrow it down and we do not experience it in both types of leather. But it is the more deformed genuine leather. Even if you pay attention to the leather upholstery, the seat backs are made artificially because the impact and scratches may occur, because they are more durable. artificial, too, does not require much easier and more complicated milk-style cleaners. The artificial flooring that I did year ago came still stands the same car honda accord and it is possible for me to call and show it if desired. ..
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
sinan-s
I love the leather seat.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
Guests
I have read every letter is a very useful subject health in your hands
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
It is not possible to think of people to have leather upholstery. but it is very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer compared to the fabric covering ..
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
mbolun
brother man is not already well skinned artificial leather is both cheap and better
you want my skin then it says artificial leather the only difference is easier to burn
I think it would be useful if you think of making me feel logical.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = mbolun] big brother has already burned the skin is not good artificial leather is both cheap and better
you want my skin then it says artificial leather the only difference is easier to burn
[/ QUOTE]

Actually I have been thinking for a long time, but I couldn't find where and how much. Ouchi
08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
sinan-s
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = mbolun] big man has already burned the skin is not good artificial leather is both cheap and better
[/ QUOTE]

Actually I have been thinking for a long time, but I couldn't find where and how much. Ouchi
[/ QUOTE]
Oh dear brother, don't you get it done
08.05.2020 13:59 # 8
Guests
I am looking for half leather .. I need a good upholsterer .. I say leather with yellow seams, ankle edges leather, or vice versa alacantra edges leather.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 9
Guests
The most logical choice is to have leather on the sides. Behind Bağcılar auto center there is a master with great workmanship.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 10
hsnsnr
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = mbolun] big man has already burned the skin is not good artificial leather is both cheap and better
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
If you come here, the cost will be 500 YTL.
THAT INCLUDES SEATS - CEILING - DOOR PANOTS AND FLOOR FLOORING. I CAN GIVE A DETAIL AS YOU WANT.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 11
31vu106
The leather upholstery is absolutely
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”