Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Leather cover in Ankara ????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
canberk
hello friends, the skin of my car's steering wheel is so worn I am thinking of changing it. I want to handle this process here.

let's 2010-08-15 21:24:15
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
elcinaydogdu
Ser bay auto flooring in unfailing industry. If they are available, they do it in a short time. I got it covered. It was very nice .. I recommend it. you are satisfied.. tell me that you came with the advice of friends and make some bargains, they will probably make genuine leather for 100 tl.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
Guests

Don't give more than 100 TL ...

You can also have perforated and flat skin combinations. the right and the left are perforated and six are flat and offer a different image. I advise. There are many vehicles in this way ... the cecol 2010-09-09 22:47:30
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
acad
[QUOTE = elcinaydogdu] ser bay auto upholstery in infallible industry. If they are available, they do it in a short time. I got it covered. It was very nice .. I recommend it. you are satisfied.. tell me that you came with friend advice and make some bargains, they will probably make genuine leather for 100 tl. [/ QUOTE]
I damaged the airbag after my friend removed the steering wheel ..? do they pay attention to this ..? I would be glad if you also specify Ser bay`s phone or address ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”