Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

late work problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:37 # 1
goktug
Hello. al. my car is running too late in the morning. but he works in the fifth sixth anthem. of course, where I am now, the air temperature in the morning is around -20. Even though it was not until last year, it was pretty cold but it was working smoothly. after the glow plug is extinguished, pushing the starter, forcing it forces 5. 5. working in the starter ... engine oil is also very old oil indicator shows minimum at the first start. oil also hardens from the cold. I think about it as a reason, but I wanted to refer to your ideas. For what other reasons can he do this?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 2
inceyasar
are you sure the glow plugs are working? maybe they don't work
08.05.2020 16:37 # 3
fireblade

bring your car to the charging position before starting the starter, wait, turn it off again without pressing the starter. . You see the lamp ... even if it does not matter whether the charge-control lamps turn off. Okay. After collecting a lot of cars, walking is healthy ..

make it easy ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:37 # 4
goktug
[QUOTE = fireblade]

bring your car to the charging position before you start, wait for it, turn it off again, without charging it, bring it back to charge, wait until the lamps go off, you can do this process 4-5 times in a row ... let's see if it works ... if there is no spark plug in all of them the cars have a diesel resistance ... you see the lamp..but it doesn't matter whether the charge-control lamps turn off okay. not to put it ... it would be healthy to walk after gathering some amount of cars .. The glow plug does not work properly then let me look at it.

08.05.2020 16:37 # 5
istanbullu_3886
hi either the spark plugs may be broken or the reil pressure is low

08.05.2020 16:37 # 6
goktug
[QUOTE = istanbullu_3886] hi either the spark plugs may be broken or the reil pressure may be low

[/ QUOTE]
when you say the spark plugs? how many glow plugs are there one?
08.05.2020 16:37 # 7
djchaos
As far as I know, there are 4 spark plugs for your vehicle's late operation may be related to ignition.
08.05.2020 16:37 # 8
fireblade

may be a little lazy heaters ...

but unfortunately the quality of the diesel in our country is obvious ... it makes most of this problem out of diesel
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”